No curfew but with a vaccination card or PCR test to enter establishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
For some reason that reminds me of when they were arresting people for braking the curfew...beyond absurd bordering on the ridiculous...
Sometimes it's more about ruining lives than saving lives. Lets not forget those who were murdered by the PN for breaking curfew when all of this first started. It was more than just two or three.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
For some reason that reminds me of when they were arresting people for braking the curfew...beyond absurd bordering on the ridiculous...
The whole idea people will be arrested for vax card violations is a childish fear tactic. People in DR get lighter sentences for violent assaults or pedophilia than the 10-year fake vaccine sentence many here believe will actually occur (NOT)

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
The whole idea people will be arrested for vax card violations is a childish fear tactic. People in DR get lighter sentences for violent assaults or pedophilia than the 10-year fake vaccine sentence many here believe will actually occur (NOT)
I'm still laughing at that threat 😂

Reactions: chico bill

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Also WHY is the government mandating people to take experimental drugs that are still being studied for SAFETY until 2023 ? No one asks that question?

Pfizer study start date: April 29, 2020
Study completion date : May 2, 2023
The DR government isn't mandating that everyone has to be vaccinated.
The DR government has stated that they want everyone to be vaccinated.

The DR government has mandated that people have to be vaccinated to do certain things.
As others have pointed out, that mandate is enforced spottily after only a couple of days.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Also WHY is the government mandating people to take experimental drugs that are still being studied for SAFETY until 2023 ? No one asks that question?

Pfizer study start date: April 29, 2020
Study completion date : May 2, 2023
I've been asking the question for a minute. I've also been asking why no government institutions are recommending people consult with a doctor first as well as (seems to be a rather taboo subject) who is going to float the bill if a patient, heaven forbid, were to have an adverse reaction to such a vaccine and it requires medical attention?

Reactions: DR fan1990

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I've been asking the question for a minute. I've also been asking why no government institutions are recommending people consult with a doctor first as well as (seems to be a rather taboo subject) who is going to float the bill if a patient, heaven forbid, were to have an adverse reaction to such a vaccine and it requires medical attention?
Any Dominican citizen can go to a public hospital for treatment.
Such as they are.

Vaccinations are not mandatory for the general population. Not being vaccinated simply reduces one to being a second class citizen for the moment.

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
The DR government isn't mandating that everyone has to be vaccinated.
The DR government has stated that they want everyone to be vaccinated.

The DR government has mandated that people have to be vaccinated to do certain things.
As others have pointed out, that mandate is enforced spottily after only a couple of days.
Yeah for ESSENTIAL things like going to the supermarket for food, getting on transport to go to work and even to be able to keep your job.

Basically, get jabbed or lose your job and become poor (and maybe starve too).

So mandating experimental drugs for almost all the basic and daily needs of the people, and no one questions that?

That's a little bit too close to crime against humanity in my opinion.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Same way they get it now..cash gas or a$$
Yeah for ESSENTIAL things like going to the supermarket for food, getting on transport to go to work and even to be able to keep your job.

Basically, get jabbed or lose your job and become poor (and maybe starve too).

So mandating experimental drugs for almost all the basic and daily needs of the people, and no one questions that?

That's a little bit too close to crime against humanity in my opinion.
that’s same way 80% think about your logic.

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
The World Economic Forum?
You gotta be kidding.

That's the same pro-vaccine source that has also been promoting the message that by 2030, "You will own nothing and you'll be happy”.

Very reliable source of info when it comes to human rights, totally not biased.

Reactions: CristoRey

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
Also how will the undocumented Haitians be vaccinated without cedula? You need a cedula or passport to be vaxxed.

They were already second class, will they be treated like 3rd class or lower second class now?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Vaccinations are not mandatory for the general population. Not being vaccinated simply reduces one to being a second class citizen for the moment.

They are most certainly mandatory.
Even the Ministry of Health is calling it a health mandate.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Also how will the undocumented Haitians be vaccinated without cedula? You need a cedula or passport to be vaxxed.

They were already second class, will they be treated like 3rd class or lower second class now?
Same as anyone else with no documentation in the world..

Reactions: drstock

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
The World Economic Forum?
You gotta be kidding.

That's the same pro-vaccine source that has also been promoting the message that by 2030, "You will own nothing and you'll be happy”.

Very reliable source of info when it comes to human rights, totally not biased.
I apologize I couldn’t find you a podcast to pleasure you..

Status
Not open for further replies.