No curfew but with a vaccination card or PCR test to enter establishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Vaccination rate?....have you thought about how the DR is keeping this vaccine at the super cold tempiture required....and WHAT the vaccine turns into after being at room temp. for a while?
Good question. I did the two Sinovac and got the card and now I feel I have done enough. How are they really handling the Pfizer vaccine. I also doubt it is done correctly.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Vaccination rate?....have you thought about how the DR is keeping this vaccine at the super cold tempiture required....and WHAT the vaccine turns into after being at room temp. for a while?
It is probably best not to dwell on such things.

The world will have to move on in fairly short order.

Reactions: USA DOC

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Good question. I did the two Sinovac and got the card and now I feel I have done enough. How are they really handling the Pfizer vaccine. I also doubt it is done correctly.

don’t you worry ..they know how to keep things cold here..

3A38D1AF-5F0B-4438-814E-1A2642F44E53.jpeg

Pikobello

Nov 12, 2020
Santo Domingo
So, nearby 900 posts about the vaccination card....
You folks are really crazy, there must be another virus outside there that attacked your brains...
Live your live and don't spend so much energy in what this government do wrong or right, you even change nothing what they do or not.
All this fear with what you are living, live is to short to spend all your thoughts on this virus.
And at the end, we all gone die, that's really sure, believe me.

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
You folks are really crazy, there must be another virus outside there that attacked your brains...
Live your live and don't spend so much energy in what this government do wrong or right, you even change nothing what they do or not.
All this fear with what you are living, live is to short to spend all your thoughts on this virus.
We are just creating content for dr1

Reactions: Gadfly

Buffness

Self-imposed banned🫢
Oct 9, 2014
Is it working?
In PC , most probably.

Did anyone see ( or read about) the long queues at several vax centers in PC in the last few days ? 🤔…I thought PC was over 70% vaxed already ? …🤔🤔so people who claimed to be vaxed before …are NOW actually queuing up to get vaxed ? Only in DR😁🇩🇴

Buffness

Self-imposed banned🫢
Oct 9, 2014
Here’s the google translation of the news article :
“ Punta Cana. Citizens massively attend vaccination centers in Verón-Punta Cana, being forced to show their vaccination card against covid-19 in shops and public transport.

"They have made it very difficult for me to go to the supermarket and in the banks, so that's why we are doing it," says citizen Orlando Martinez.

Other users agree that they attended to apply the vaccine only because Public Health restrictions oblige them, since without the card they cannot board public transport, or enter any business or banks, a situation that has caused long lines in the different centers. “

🤔🤔…Peter Hamil wasn’t wrong when he said ..”..“ Never underestimate the need for (people) to defy ( government ) ……if you want them to brush their teeth....make toothpaste illegal...and they’ll be standing on the roof brushing away . “

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
This is not about anyone posting on DR1. It is about the government.

The government's goal is to vaccinate people at least to 70% of them. The regulation is designed to prevent anyone not vaccinated from entering public spaces.
For those that need to enter certain public spaces that are blocked to them, it is not possible for them to lead their normal lives at the moment. Why? The government.

With CV19 here, there and everywhere to stay (endemic) while it is also clear that people will have move on and to live with it. Eventually, Whenever the government decides, etc.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I heard while having coffee this morning the government is going to start looking down all of the gringos who keep spreading fear among the local population...
just a heads up.

• Haha
Reactions: twoinsosua

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
In PC , most probably.

Did anyone see ( or read about) the long queues at several vax centers in PC in the last few days ? 🤔…I thought PC was over 70% vaxed already ? …🤔🤔so people who claimed to be vaxed before …are NOW actually queuing up to get vaxed ? Only in DR😁🇩🇴
Or it could be that the remaining 30% are rushing t get the vax.

Reactions: cavok

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
It is probably best not to dwell on such things.

The world will have to move on in fairly short order.
Yes wondering about such things ...as in the DR they have no freezers for keeping said vaccines that cold....and never wonder what a vaccine turns into after no sub zero temps in storage areas...I often wonder what is worse here, the covid, or the too warm vaccine?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I heard while having coffee this morning the government is going to start looking down all of the gringos who keep spreading fear among the local population...
just a heads up.
It is more like the government would thank them for getting more Dominicans vaccinated. That is, after all, what the DR government has stated numerous times.

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
Yes...And the truth is you would probably be better off getting a vaccine of Presidente...........
That is of course funny. A nice cold Presidente. I miss it a bit. The vaccine of course protects against the virus. But I understand the point you are making. Do they really store it probably at the correct temperature and do they follow all the correct procedures. I am going to wait and see now what is done internationally when the effect of vaccines wear off. My mum in Denmark is getting her Pfizer booster on Wednesday. I don’t doubt they know what they are doing there.

I just spent some more time on a Sunday creating content for dr1.

Reactions: OldSkool
Status
Not open for further replies.