No Surprise Here

Nadie21

Jun 3, 2021
Santa Clarita

ELEVATING THE EXCEPTIONAL: FOUR SEASONS AFFIRMS LONGSTANDING LEADERSHIP WITH HIGHEST RECOGNITION FROM FORBES TRAVEL GUIDE​

Global luxury brand earns 68 Five-Star awards across its hotels, resorts, restaurants and spas – the most collectively held by any company.

Unfortunately they will (probably) never again try to open in this land of uninspired hotels and wrong class of clients.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Different strokes for different folks. I would never pay the price to stay in one of their properties, but that is just me. I am in the "wrong class" of clients for certain.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
most people that stay at four seasons are staying on the corporate dime. The C suite set (CEO, CFO & COO) is probably most of their business. The others are high net worth dudes as rooms are usually above 1000.00 a night

Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

Nadie21

Jun 3, 2021
Santa Clarita
most people that stay at four seasons are staying on the corporate dime. The C suite set (CEO, CFO & COO) is probably most of their business. The others are high net worth dudes as rooms are usually above 1000.00 a night
I believe the point of the Forbes recognition (Four Seasons hotels) is that Four Seasons hotels are a brand of excellence that so far continues to reign. You pay and you receive what you expect…perfection.

Reactions: Big

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I believe the point of the Forbes recognition (Four Seasons hotels) is that Four Seasons hotels are a brand of excellence that so far continues to reign. You pay and you receive what you expect…perfection.
The Ramada inn it aint, However since Bill Gates is a majority share holder, I would rather stay in a cabana in boca chica and sleep on 3 day old sheets.

• Haha
Reactions: NanSanPedro