No Tariff In December

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
@ insanely1, I always used to arrive at SDq, me and my wife, 8 suitcases ( costs like an xtra ticket!!). Always the iberia flight that arrives evening ti e. 3 years ago for wedding we had like 12 bottles champagne, 12 wine.... we always bring cosmetics, electonics, cutlery, cristal type things for ar ( well not all cristal but u get the idea), presents for family, our own xmas presents wraped ( from my family )...... never been searched. Last time in sdq we used a porter as I so lots of tourists having to open ags. Thatmight help.
)
This year first time arriving in santiago. Seperatley ( my wife came early). She had6 bags and a big ( huge carry on), when I came I had 4 no problem. ( except in maiami cos for some unknown reason I had to pick up my bags and walk them down the hall to drop them off again and had no coins for trolley and to tacano for a miami porter....... I hate coming by the us, waiver, long wait at immigration, security staff that look and sound likegitmo guards...... oh why has iberia stopped coming to the dr.....)

Stefan1983

Nov 6, 2013
Me and my Dominican gf used this 'regalo navideno' thing today. We arrived one week ago after not entering for 2 years. On black friday we ordered a TV, and today we went to pick it up at Aeropaq at the airport. Not too easy, it took 5 hours because systems were not working, people were not there, waiting lines and all the other standard stuff, but really happy now. Things we needed to bring were her passport (which they stamp), the invoice and the proof of payment from the shipping which we did the day before at Aeropaq in Piantini.

If you do this, make sure youre whole shipment comes at the same time! Because of the stamp, you can only get that once.