Noise Pollution On Pedro Clisante

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
UNDERSTAND SOME ON THIS SITE HAVE A POOL CUE SHOVED UP THEIR BEHINDS SO FAR THEY ARE SEEING STARS ONLY ! try to Forgive them ....... Lol.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
there's a lot of noise going on after 3 a.m. i hate hearing beds shaking and girls screaming while i'm trying to sleep. :laugh:
i propose no sex after 3 a.m !!!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
there's a lot of noise going on after 3 a.m. i hate hearing beds shaking and girls screaming while i'm trying to sleep. :laugh:
i propose no sex after 3 a.m !!!

Kyle, Kyle, ...........................

miozio

May 23, 2009
Settle down there tough guy...calling me names won't make you a better person. Have you not read the threads above??? are you able to read? Although the article is about the neighbours complaining, people in this thread are complaining about the noise in the bars...like in post #2. Doofas???? what are you 12 years old???
Here is the qoute from the OP " It concerns the various bars in the main street Pedro Clisante"
This means bars not discos!!! And I was talking about an open air bar where people sit not dance! If people sit at tables, they are supposed to talk and not sit around deaf, staring at each other! Hey, I used to go to Drum&Bass parties across Europe but that's a different stiory..... Soo, on the other hand, I wouldn't stand extremely loud music where you are supposed to sit and talk!

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
A side note. Bambu has the best music in Cabarete. My favorite spot. No not for the chicas, I bring my own.

Eddy is that in terms of sound system or the DJ?

I haven't been to Cabarete since holly week this year and only hung out at Onno's when I was there.

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
A side note. Bambu has the best music in Cabarete.

Damned with faint praise as we say in england :)

Actually, i would say that Voodoo lounge (Callejon) has maybe the best music in Cab...i have yet to hear anything but Dominican music or generic house music anywhere on Cab beach

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
Bambu is my favorite disco, better than anything in Sosua.

Last time I went there, they had just installed a new fog machine and smoked the place out pretty good.

And the only place that I know of on the beach that sets the bar on "fire".......think 151 rum liberally applied to the bar surface and lit........

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Eddy is that in terms of sound system or the DJ?

I haven't been to Cabarete since the holly week this year and only hung out at Onno's when I was there.
DJ, Music, overall atmosphere. I love it when the kids do their pole dance.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
UNDERSTAND SOME ON THIS SITE HAVE A POOL CUE SHOVED UP THEIR BEHINDS SO FAR THEY ARE SEEING STARS ONLY ! try to Forgive them ....... Lol.

hahahahaha

Infracted!!!!!! What do you think? We are going to disregard this comment.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Who the hell would buy a place near Pedro and expect to sleep?

I don't think the Rotarians are complaining because they live on Pedro Clisante, but because in the quiet of the night sound travels quite a distance. I know that when the condo where I live had a problem with sound coming from a bar the bar was several blocks away. But in the middle of the night it sounded like it was next door.

That was from one bar. If you have several bars making noise in the same general area my guess is that people trying to sleep a few blocks away are bothered by it.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
it seems the later it gets in the night the louder it gets. there is no real answer for this.

mbgmike

Jan 17, 2012
they have a club here in Houston that has a noise monitor on it. If it gets too loud the monitor reads the Db's and automatically calls the police. That was not the clubs choice but the city. Finally the club just quit having bands