North coast condo sale

Mike Freeman

Jun 21, 2006
Oops!

Check the dates! See I've already learned something.
Thanks for the replies.
We are going to be looking at Condos because we feel that we would like to buy a year or so before retirement. Seems the security situation is more manageable with a Condo than a house. Will $125K to $200K be a reasonable 2006/2007 price range for a 2 B/R with a beach view...doesn't have to be beach front?

Denmay565

Dec 6, 2005
You shouldn't have a problem finding a place in that price range. If you aren't currently working with a realtor, check the Century 21 Juan Perdomo website for a good indication of what you could get in that price range and touch base with them.

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
Good luck, you are in good hands with C21 and Dean. C21 has 2 new beachfont interesting projects that are not badly priced: Blue Fish in Perla Marina and The Victorian in Cabarete East. Don't hesitate to ask this board, a lot of us has gone through the same process as you are. Suggestion for a good attorney to cover your *ss: Guido Perdomo, in same office as C21.

Eric Carignan

Jun 7, 2006
Mike,
Dean Brown is honest and a good real estate agent, but by no means transfer my recommendation of him to C21's attorney, Guido Perdomo. Not the same competence or ethic! Use the Guzman law firm. The principal is a contributor to this board.

ecarignan

Jan 9, 2003
www.commtech.ca
I can say the exact opposite Guido Perdomo vs Guzman. Just got screwed on a sale because the folks at Guzman never made the promise of sale in the 2 months after acceptance by seller and buyer on a transaction of over $250K. Guido has always covered me very well for more than 5 transactions. Sorry but the Guzmans didn't do it this time around and that ended up costing me a sale with the buyer walking away 3 months after agreement.