North Coast pics posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
wow nice villa man! whats the info on that villa. That thing looks fantastic! Id rent that ina second!

miss j

Aug 1, 2006
thanks for sharing your photos. I agree with Beads, that villa is beautiful!

Drugdog

Mar 28, 2003
Thanks WUD,

Yes we hit the North Coast for a change. Next thing you know we will be renting our Villa in Cap Cana.

Kevin

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
Enjoyed the pictures from your most recent trip.

Just one thing though, those pomegranates... are aguacates!
The villa looks very inviting.

puppylove

Nov 24, 2002
nice pics.... reminds me of our visit to the area... I can still hear the bottles running down the line....

LaCampagna

Oct 1, 2006
I strongly recommend you finish the tour of the 27 waterfalls in Damajagua. All you need to do is climb the stone wall on the seventh puddle, and from then on, the views will be breathtaking, as well as the falls themselves.

You will not be disappointed.

Might want to try the South as well, Barahona especially, and take pictures of the stone beaches, like Los Patos, Los Quemaditos and San Rafael, the only thing is you might have to camp out in a couple of places.

Drugdog

Mar 28, 2003
LaCampagna,

We will hit the south on one of our upcoming trips. Not sure about the camp out though. After being in the Corps my idea of camping out now is a RV with air and TV.

Kevin

LaCampagna

Oct 1, 2006
Ha ha, true, true, but there aren't that many hotels in the area, so be prepared.

If you are ever up north again, please come visit us in Cabarete, we're situated in Ocean Dream Plaza.

I will tend to you myself. Just ask for Arturo.

Regards.

Drugdog

Mar 28, 2003
Cabarete!!!
Went there after drinking at the villa and then stopped at a couple of bars along the way. The very few flashes of Cabarete that I remember were thinking as we drank at a beach bar was that we somehow ended up in a desert. The beach bar to the ocean looked like miles in my drunken state. Had to talk the Mrs into going back the next morning so I could at least remember it. Thankful that I do not get hangovers.

Kevin

Sep 15, 2006
The pictures are lovely.How far is the villa from Cabarete? I had this one on my original " I like" list. I didn't pursue it since we aren't driving, and wanted to be close or in Cabarete.

Princessa~

Status
Not open for further replies.