Obama, American?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Liberals need us we do not NEED liberals. anyone who voted for Obama does not love the USA. That will be my last and only reply on this subject . flame me all you want i am not reading this post anymore. Obama is just the stooge they put in.

i consider myself to be a liberal, and i sure as hell do not need you. need you for what?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Barely won...with the greatest majority of any Democratic President since FDR. Over 5 million votes better than his contender.

Don't read much, huh?

It's the 'Clown Bin' on Funny Friday. Relax your spinchter muscle for a few, won't you?

maybe it is not a matter of reading, GD, but one of comprehension.

jackichan

Bronze
Jun 23, 2011
I've been researching, thanks to encouragement from some members of this forum, and I'm shocked. I'm beginning to think Obama really didn't attend school in the US(testimonials from classmates calling him a slacker prove this) and that he was born in Kenya, son of a fundamentalist atheist Muslim.

He'll institute sharia law in the US by 2014 and all those resisting will be sent to FEMA camps.

Buy guns!! And buy ammo!!

What is a fundamentalist atheist Muslim??? I'm lost

vacanodr

Jun 10, 2012
I've been researching, thanks to encouragement from some members of this forum, and I'm shocked. I'm beginning to think Obama really didn't attend school in the US(testimonials from classmates calling him a slacker prove this) and that he was born in Kenya, son of a fundamentalist atheist Muslim.

He'll institute sharia law in the US by 2014 and all those resisting will be sent to FEMA camps.

Buy guns!! And buy ammo!!

Feliz D?a de los Inocentes a todos!

Ok, this is a Dominican forum thank god. The DR has its problems but it never had the racism and classless rude problem that the US has. I mean the ugliness of some white men in the DR with some attitude that everyone is at their feet who is of non white European roots not exist. Thank you. Leave all that American, arrogant bigot crap in the US. Maybe find an american forum and you can be as rude, white, classless, ignorant and racist as you want. The DR is not a country that is built off of racism. It has a real culture where people share a common identity. Obama is a president who is not white. America is moving fast towards a majority that is non-white. Get over it.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Ok, this is a Dominican forum thank god. The DR has its problems but it never had the racism and classless rude problem that the US has. I mean the ugliness of some white men in the DR with some attitude that everyone is at their feet who is of non white European roots not exist. Thank you. Leave all that American, arrogant bigot crap in the US. Maybe find an american forum and you can be as rude, white, classless, ignorant and racist as you want. The DR is not a country that is built off of racism. It has a real culture where people share a common identity. Obama is a president who is not white. America is moving fast towards a majority that is non-white. Get over it.

Stick to drinking rum because conversation is not a strong point for you.

Dec 26, 2011

Ay no. Otro pariguayo sin sentido del humor. Lamento mucho informarte pero de vacano no tienes nada. Un hombre vacano hubiera captado y apreciado el chiste. Espero que se te quite esa torpeza lo antes posible.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012

Here is the link again, just in case you missed it:

Cuidado con una "inocente mariposa"

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Vacano; some of the posters here are the funniest best writers i Have ever seen...the problem with that is i roll on the floor a carcajadas, Is all that free spirit living, muchas mujeres, good ron and never gets too cold.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Well pollogringo...getting back to original post, I really do not care if Mr. O is a 'real American" or not...as long as..he dont put me in one of those fema trailers.

Dec 24, 2012
Oh well...my presidente es Hipolito...pero no gano...ese si es un hombre. Pero...Mr O is doing a good job, for the first time sick people left out of medical care machine will be cover (that is so commie), no more crazies in the supreme court that say corpos ARE people, and last but not least no invasion of arab countries for no reason. Nothing funny about that.

El ?ame? You're kidding. That guys a good businessman. That's about it. Fit to run a corporation, not a country.

Dec 24, 2012
Do you know where the word vacano came from? There was a little boy playing inthe barn and he decided to take a pee and when he had it out a cow licked at it and he said Vaca No. and then soon the cow slurped it into her mouth and he said vaca no, vaca no vacano. VACANO!
\

lol that reminds me of the American that visisted DR many years ago and tasted mashed boiled plantains for the first time and said "MAN GOOD!" so it's been called Mangu ever since...

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
\

lol that reminds me of the American that visisted DR many years ago and tasted mashed boiled plantains for the first time and said "MAN GOOD!" so it's been called Mangu ever since...

That was the same guy who used to work for Nissan, and was tasked with creating a new model within a week.

He replied, "That soon?" (if sayanora BE readin' this: DATSUN)

Dec 26, 2011
That was the same guy who used to work for Nissan, and was tasked with creating a new model within a week.

He replied, "That soon?" (if sayanora BE readin' this: DATSUN)

All good evidence points to Jesus driving a Honda, though he never spoke of it.

"For I did not speak of my own Accord"- John 12:49a

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"FISH", got an address for that cow??????????????????????????/
"Vacanodr" Just how do you think all those Africans GOT to the DR?
An "AI" vacation, and decided to stay??????
Slavery, young boy, Slavery!!!!!
And if you believe there is no "Racism/Colorism" in the DR, you are not only deaf and blind, you are "DUMB"!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
All good evidence points to Jesus driving a Honda, though he never spoke of it.

"For I did not speak of my own Accord"- John 12:49a

and, pollogringo, it also speaks to the little matter of his modesty. maybe the disciples were all riding passolas.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

vacanodr, would it be too much trouble for you to explain to me the reason why there are clubs in the DR which deny entry to people of color? just asking.....