Oh no, secret service is after me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You are all joking but....it is a good news..That means police does its job in this country.

12 days ago a bunch of haitian students left the PUCMM university on evening.
2 of them (one girl, one guy) were walking 20 meters ahead.

A motorcycle arrived with 2 guys (dominicans) and quickly one of them directly stabbed (twice) the young lady to take her bag (she lost passport cell phone etc...but not life) and stabbed the young men. ( I do not remember how many time).
The motorcycle left instantly.

At this time I thought the modus operandi means haitian life has not value here.
They first stabbed without ''warning'' .
I can't imagine they would do the same with me , a ''gringo''.

May be police watched around the university and tried to protect you from a quick assault.

P.

Like you said, the incident happened outside of PUCMM. Inside the security is tight.
now the crimes in santiago have become violent but still nothing in comparison to capital. now-a-days, some junky criminals shoot first and then rob later. A friend of mine was coming out of main Ochoa ferretaria on av. imbert, at 2pm. It was a bright day with hot sun shining above. 2 tigres come on a motrocycle, one simply shoots my friend 2 times on his leg. While he was down, they take his wallet and gold chain and run off. This was in bright daylight with 2 guards watching. I am not sure if the guards were armed or not. they are the ones who give you a ticket when you enter the parking.
now about the haitians: the haitians who attend PUCMM university are not your street beggars. They are rich haitians who come with proper visas to attend this private university and pay foreign fees. They are loaded with cash. I am sure the robbers saw something in them that they wanted. They were not attacked because they are haitians, they were attacked because they were easy targets.
AZB

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Official Member
2z72x5y.gif
2weyk9w.gif
2qbrrc1.gif

Stalker Society

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
I am left here thinking, who could he be? Department of DNI? Interpol? C.I.A? F.B.I or G.A.Y?
-Would a wanted man share the same name and surname as yours ???

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Well let's face it, AZB is what may of us would refer to as "a man's man". Maybe this guy saw all that hair on his legs, forearms, shoulders and knuckles and thought he finally met a "bear" (those hairy, burly gay men). ;)

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
I think this was the guy following AZB.

2mg6xlk.jpg

29fw4ye.gif

o.k.,
with that picture proof at least we know it def been the US Secret Service, lol.
secret lifted.
AZB,
to that 'mentioning' of "guards every 200 meters inside",
but in front of the door they got robbed,
do you wanna name that security??
if my armed guard at my front door is watching a robbery aso in front of him without any action from his side i shoot him, because he would not have done anything inside neither.
agree totally,
it is the stuff you carry around at the wrong place,
maybe a watch, maybe a expensive looking cell phone, some jewlery around the neck.
it's x-mas time,
same than during easter week,
the guys look for their 'reyes' even more hard than the rest of the year.
eveything at it's time and at it's place.
for public streets:
leave that crap at home and show the public no more than the exchange money enough to pay the next beer.
and sorrily this december til jan 1st the big boss/president decided that we stay unarmed, just the bad boys do not care about such stu rulings.
the president's way to get them their 'reyes'.
Mike

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
o.k.,
with that picture proof at least we know it def been the US Secret Service, lol.
secret lifted.
AZB,
to that 'mentioning' of "guards every 200 meters inside",
but in front of the door they got robbed,
do you wanna name that security??
if my armed guard at my front door is watching a robbery aso in front of him without any action from his side i shoot him, because he would not have done anything inside neither.
agree totally,
it is the stuff you carry around at the wrong place,
maybe a watch, maybe a expensive looking cell phone, some jewlery around the neck.

it's x-mas time,
same than during easter week,
the guys look for their 'reyes' even more hard than the rest of the year.
eveything at it's time and at it's place.
for public streets:
leave that crap at home and show the public no more than the exchange money enough to pay the next beer.
and sorrily this december til jan 1st the big boss/president decided that we stay unarmed, just the bad boys do not care about such stu rulings.
the president's way to get them their 'reyes'.
Mike

You guys are just too innocent.
IT WAS A GAY.
case closed.
AZB

Status
Not open for further replies.