OK Slap Me into Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire

Sep 3, 2005
Ladies can i have your honest opinion please

I hate cheating men, i met this really nice guy had known him for a few months due to gaming, we started talking on the internet everyday for at least 6/7 hours, he told me all the nice things we want to hear, and said that he was going to reach for this, i fell for him straight away, more fool me!
Anyway we were in a forum and this other woman comes in and immediately he says to me don't tell her anything about us, now that started alarm bells ringing us women have good intuition, so i asked him why and his answer was that hethought she could make trouble for him, now why would a girl make trouble if she wasn't involved with him, i eventually got out of him that they email quite a lot and they talk about all sorts of things, asking if he wanted her he says i have thought about it, i was absolutely gutted butineed to know if i am just being a crazy woman, i would really appreciate some feedback on this as i'm feeling really crap about this, he says that i over reacted, but i don't think i did, he never mentioned her when telling me that he is coming to see me and he wants me and only me, i don't believe a word he says now and i think that i have been very silly in believing all that he has written to me. Thank you for listening.xx SORRY I THINK I POSTED IN WRONG THREAD MAYBE? i would still like your opinion though please.

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Did She Screw You Without A Condom??

If so,she is a "HO"!
That said,give it the "One Year Test"!

See how things are after one year!

Cut WAY back on the "Gifts"! Never "offer",or give if asked,any MONEY!

You can't know if it's you,or the money/gifts,if you give money/gifts! "PERIOD"!!!

Best "Con-Job" I ever saw was a Dominicana who NEVER asked for a "dime",even taxi fare.Once she got "IN",she got every penny!

ODDS are stacked against you!
PS your "High-End" Prose is not impressing anyone,or necessary here!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited by a moderator:

The Baduss

Aug 22, 2005
Noone can really know the future, but I do think that she is defintely worth the time to find out if she is worth it all.

Any people that offer a negative response without the positive are just old wrinkled haters. I won't call names but when you read responses just cross reference what is said to the photo's posted in the lounge and then and only then you will laugh at first site of these so called love experts.

Now back to the task at hand, there is no map or outline of what the relationship will look like. You can't just add prepackaged girl with a set amount of problems right?

So my advice is go for it!

Enjoy the journey, not the destination

mami

Mar 16, 2004
Good Answer!

The Baduss said:
Noone can really know the future, but I do think that she is defintely worth the time to find out if she is worth it all.

Any people that offer a negative response without the positive are just old wrinkled haters. I won't call names but when you read responses just cross reference what is said to the photo's posted in the lounge and then and only then you will laugh at first site of these so called love experts.

Now back to the task at hand, there is no map or outline of what the relationship will look like. You can't just add prepackaged girl with a set amount of problems right?

i am lol!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it. once in awhile someone with sense joins the dr1.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Many stops along the way

:classic:
The Baduss said:

You journey will have many stops at Western Union. :classic:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
You are DA MAN!

The Baduss said:

Old wrinkled hater?. You will laugh at first site(sight)...?. Well, I guess that you saw my pics. LOL. Still laughing?. Even I laugh at myself, lol.

Badass, as shadInTotonto said, with your mentality, her jorney will have many stops at Western Union!!.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
miguel said:
Old wrinkled hater?. You will laugh at first site(sight)...?. Well, I guess that you saw my pics. LOL. Still laughing?. Even I laugh at myself, lol.

Badass, as shadInTotonto said, with your mentality, her jorney will have many stops at Western Union!!.

Those aren't wrinkles, they are experience lines.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si!!!!!!!!

bob saunders said:
Those aren't wrinkles, they are experience lines.
If only their thoughts would take them so far!. SOME people are just crueless. Agree?.

Sometimes I want to ask SOME posters their ages so I can truly comprehend what in hell they have inside their heads when they decide to "advice" someone and then I think about my nephews and my kids(truly matured) and I come to the conclusion that it's not their ages that is making SOME members "advice" the way they do, it's just the way their minds are set.

Oh well, to each......

Last edited:

Shelby Stokes

Oct 13, 2004
Your's is the only one that matters

To the one that began this post,

---->
(OK Slap Me into Reality

Let me 1st say that I am a Single 35 year old, college educated man from the US.

Last September I received an instant via MSN from a woman in the Dominican Republic. Shortly after our initial contact we began to communicate daily. She says that she has fallen in love with me. She has never met anyone via the computer before. She doesn?t have a boyfriend/husband. Naturally I am cautious. I have her home and cell numbers and she is never unavailable to speak to me no matter what time of day or night I call. In early November I visited the DR for the 1st time. My friend picked me up at the airport and took me to my hotel (Hamaca in Boca CHica). We spent a lot of time together that week. She took me to Santo Domingo, Higuey, Juan Dolio etc. She even took me to her home where I met her family. They prepared an incredible Dominican meal for me. I felt like royalty. Her mom seems rather conservative. She always made sure that my friend and I were never alone. Usually her sister traveled with us. When it was my day to leave she picked me up from the Hamaca and took me to the Airport. She never asked me for any money, but I did buy meals, presidents, entertainment etc.

She and I continued to talk online and via telephone each day. She continues to say that she has fallen in love and quite frankly I have begun to believe her and I have developed some feelings for her myself.

She is anxious for me to meet her father who lives in NY. But I am very reluctant, but he and I did speak several times via the phone. When her grand mother (who lives in NY during the summer) returned form the DR my friend sent a gift package for me. The package includes cigars, candy and photos. I went to her father's home to pick up the package. Her father and I seemed to get along well.

I just returned last week from my 2nd trip to the DR. This time was much like the last except we did not have a chaperone and my friend and I had an opportunity to make love. I did on this occasion buy her a few gifts. (Bathing suit and a pair of jeans) and I also bought a few groceries for the house. That seemed like a relatively small price to pay for the company.

Now I am back in NY and I think I really like this woman. And I am thinking of pursuing a relationship with her. Her father is currently working on getting her a residency for the US

Well my point is this. Am I being foolish? Keep in mind I am a skeptical New Yorker but this woman has given me no reason for concern. Please let me know your thoughts.

WBLAKE)
<----
It doesn't matter our thoughts because we are not who you will end up in bed with every night. Look, I know coming to this forum gives a sense of comfort because all of these people have visited this country before you did, but none of these people sat with the woman you met or even looked into her mind to see where she is coming from (meaning her thoughts and emotions). What you know of her is what is known of her and that is all that can be known. I hope that you have sat down with yourself and asked if you are in the mindset to accept this woman into your life and are preparing yourself for all of the responsibility that is to come.

What do you want from that particular woman who you have envisioned spending the rest of your life with? Figure that out and then apply your thoughts of this woman to that vision.

Without a vision the people will perish.

Peace,
Shelby Stokes

WBALKE

Jul 3, 2004
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I placed my original post just over a year ago. And my relationship with my Dominicana continues to move along well. I have been back to the DR several times and its been better than I could have expected. We are waiting for her immigration/visa to come through. Based on the numbers on the US Embassy website - it appears that we are about 9 or 10 months away from her being able to come to the US. We have begun to talk seriously about getting married. She is a wonderful woman and I am very fortunate to have her.

W

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
You are only talking about getting married, so what visa is it you are waiting for? Not married, not a fiancee yet, what is it? A visitor's visa?

WBALKE

Jul 3, 2004
Hi Rick,

As mentioned in one of my earlier posts, my novia's father lives here in NY. He is sponsoring her visa applicated (unmarried child of a legal resident). But that does raise a question. Would it be faster if we applied for a Fiance Visa?

W

WBALKE

Jul 3, 2004
Good Afternoon All,

Its been a while since I updated the group. My fiance and I are still going well after almost 3 years and numourous trips to the DR. As mentioned her father is sponsoring her Visa and we anticipate her being in the US by August. I am headed back down this weekend (mothers day) I am treating her and her mom to a weekend in Juan Dolio.

W

vdubman

Nov 29, 2004
i dont know but this story is a bit strange..just for the simple fact that her father is here(ny) and 3 years in this relationship and still waiting.. i dont buy it i think you better be very careful my friend thing are not what it seems.. Dominicans are very crafty people..

amanacer

Dec 29, 2005
vdubman said:
i dont know but this story is a bit strange..just for the simple fact that her father is here(ny) and 3 years in this relationship and still waiting.. i dont buy it i think you better be very careful my friend thing are not what it seems.. Dominicans are very crafty people..

well they are, but if she is over 21 years old it takes years to obtain immigration visa as unmarried daughter/son of legal resident, check visa bulletin on US immigration site if it seems so incredible to you...

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
amanacer said:
well they are, but if she is over 21 years old it takes years to obtain immigration visa as unmarried daughter/son of legal resident, check visa bulletin on US immigration site if it seems so incredible to you...

I two cousins that have been waiting for 8 years. My aunt (their mother) lives here and is a legal resident.

8 years sounds like a lot and I've been telling my aunt to inquire about this as this doesn't seem normal.

vdubman

Nov 29, 2004
amanacer said:

that dont mean nothing!! AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN DOMINICANS ARE CRAFTY PEOPLE!!!

WBALKE

Jul 3, 2004
Good Afternoon,

I have been keeping a very close eye on the "apointment waiting list". She is in the 4000 range. Thanks very much for the feedback and I like many of you was very skeptical at the very beggining, but I have watched and listened. And she has never given me the slghtest reason to doubt her.

W

Will anyone be in Juan Dolio this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.