Ok, time to get serious about a DC Area DR1 Party!

ALB3

Sep 15, 2003
Great Job Keith!!!

Keith,

You and the family did a superb job hosting the gathering. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and look forward to more of these events. Everyone there was fun to talk with. Like you said, hopefully we can get more of the lurkers out of the shadows and more "socially" active.

ALB3

Keith R said:
aw, forget the dip! Just bring junk food!!! LOL :cheeky:

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Thanks, Alonzo. Glad you enjoyed it. We did too. Quite a nice party. Next time, though, I'm going to have to get some of you guys to dance with the ladies. Bob and I shouldn't be the only ones! ;)

Anna, there are pics, but I am still waiting for permisos to send them along.

But no way am I sending in that movie Deelt made of my wife & I merenguing! ;)

Don Juan

Living Brain Donor
Dec 5, 2003
Wow that was great fun!

Keith, you and your wife (sorry, forgot her name!) made us feel very,very welcomed and appreciated. We thank you all for a funtastic time. Everyone there were so witty and alegre. My children said I HAVE to take them along on the next one. They loved it! Gracias por la invitacion!

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
Nice party, Keith. I enjoyed meeting Natasha, the beautiful, her husband Bob, a gentleman, Don Juan, ALB, Tracey, Deni, the Castillo sisters, Rita and Rosabel, and others. Good food, cold Presidente, and good conversation with a brood of intellectuals. I'm looking forward to the next DR party.

deelt

Bronze
Mar 23, 2004
Thank you!!!

Keith,
Thank you for such a wonderful time. I did enjoy myself. Apologies for the mess left behind. I promise to make it up to you. Check your home mailbox on your return. Thank you again for being a gentleman. Plus you are an AWESOME DANCER. We will definitely have to hit the dance floor.

Don Juan,
Here is the website I was speaking to you about:
www.gdp-wash.org
www.danr.org
Both are small orgs still starting out and evolving, but it's a place to start.

Forever soberly yours,
D

Keith R said:
Thanks, Alonzo. Glad you enjoyed it. We did too. Quite a nice party. Next time, though, I'm going to have to get some of you guys to dance with the ladies. Bob and I shouldn't be the only ones! ;)

Anna, there are pics, but I am still waiting for permisos to send them along.

But no way am I sending in that movie Deelt made of my wife & I merenguing! ;)