Old Timer's Alert

Jan 3, 2003
O/C certainly had a different perspective on things.
LOL, is Golo still posting his interesting tidbits on the inner circle of power from the Capital City?

What became of that post-er who lived in PP and while on DR1 would post weather conditions? He left and went to create his own DR1-type website. I visited it for a while, forgot about it and I'm now curious to know what became of him and his website.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Whatever became of that heavy set ex-pat who would brag about getting Dominican girls for 400 pesos. I believe he worked in a clinic and was married. Do you recall his name? At the end of his posts, he would place a series of same letters in caps, I think. I don't know why I can't remember his name.

You mean Cris Colon or CCCCCCCCC. He lost some weight, I understand. As for the rest....plus ca change :cheeky:

ooops, apos, just seen your post. Sorry for repetition.

Jan 3, 2003
This should be placed as a sticky so we can know what happens to the OLD TIMERS like deaths, nursing homes, illnesses, and other problems.

Seriously though now that we are talking on this subject, whatever happened to a certain lady who lived in the EAST, was older and had health issues. I think her sig had grandma in it or I may be mistaken. She seemed sad and had many issues with the DR and health. Let me know.

Thanks for the quick answer on CColon CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC, LOL

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
This should be placed as a sticky so we can know what happens to the OLD TIMERS like deaths, nursing homes, illnesses, and other problems.

Being cheerful keeps you going, does it? ;) Perhaps we should have a celestial forum for reports from the after-life (for those who believe it exists).

In answer to your question on crime in PP: civilian crime pretty much as usual, police crime is up.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
Maybe it was right to close this thread if we are going to be digging up old corpses- did you know you can search for peoples sign in names to find out when they last posted with the search function, if they havent posted for a while you could send a message to ask if they are alive