One Day in Haiti

nsgirl

Nov 4, 2008
I very rarely post here, just look around and see what everyone is saying...however I feel the need to say that I loved reading your post and seeing your pics! You`ve given us all a glimpse of what the situation in Haiti is really like. I look forward to reading more about your future missions.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Thank you for sharing your experience. The pictures are very telling of the sad truths of Haiti. It is good to see help going directly to the people who need it.

Aug 21, 2007
Impressive photo journalism. You educated many people with this thread. I do free lance charity work. If you ever want another set of hands, would be happy to help. I am no light weight. Have done this in Africa, Guatemala, Venezuela, as well as the DR.

Thanks CobraBoy for helping to make the world a better place. If only each of us did one thing......

Lindsey

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I know of another orphanage in Ouanaminthe that could use some help too. I will be in the US from the 15th to the 29th but would be nice if we could get some more people to help out both orphanages on the next trip.

augustus

Dec 19, 2007
As far as I'm concerned,anyone that has the nerve to do what they are doing can use my real name as far as I'm concerned...good job...and thanks for having the nerve....