Orange celluar problems

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
i call regularily from canada to an orange number. and many times you have to dial several times. am not sure why. but just keep trying.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
yeap.
it is often also because our country uses mostly cell phone lines, still not so many homebased phones. if i try to reach american and european friends on their cellphones i get often the same probs.
it is on the move,
Vonage systems are available everywhere and get more popular,
i think in the near future many people will switch to such services, so you reach them at home after dinner.
Mike

mamielizabeth

Feb 9, 2008
that would be very nice,,, one of my faults is i have little patience at times ,,and the phone definatly something that tries my patience,

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
that would be very nice,,, one of my faults is i have little patience at times ,,and the phone definatly something that tries my patience,

lol...well you will definitely be aggravated a lot then. many times you have to dial three or four times to get through and lots of times the messages changes so you never know for sure what is happening

luxaeterna

Sep 7, 2007
mamielizabeth - are you calling from a Rogers landline??

I have a good friend in the DR who is with Orange. I had a Bell landline up until last February and I never had any problems getting through to their cell. Since I've switched to a Rogers landline it has been hell some days trying to get through! I get the same recording as you do, and then the very fast busy signal. I can redial to my heart's content and never get through. But if I call the same number using my Rogers cell... yep, it goes right through! It can be very frustrating!

mamielizabeth

Feb 9, 2008
Until recently i had very few problems with the phone ,but with a change of #/phone i have not been sucessfull in getting thru even once,each time i have to call the operator to complete the call,she is sucessful where i am not?? I am not sure what is up...

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
mamielizabeth - are you calling from a Rogers landline??

I have a good friend in the DR who is with Orange. I had a Bell landline up until last February and I never had any problems getting through to their cell. Since I've switched to a Rogers landline it has been hell some days trying to get through! I get the same recording as you do, and then the very fast busy signal. I can redial to my heart's content and never get through. But if I call the same number using my Rogers cell... yep, it goes right through! It can be very frustrating!

actaully i had the same problem and dumped rogers, I have much less problems but still sometimes i still have to dial several times to get through

mamielizabeth

Feb 9, 2008
hi sylindr Congrats on getting thru, I am still having no luck the operator said the # is wrong she even called the Dr operator who said the number i have is not correct,,i feel like there is something up with this # i have been given but i do not know how to figure it out....