Our Hillbilly Honored

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
Congrats Hillbilly

Excellent Hillbilly, Your martial arts training answers alot of questions about your cool and disciplined responses that I have been priviliged to read over my 10 years here . I have 2 kids here in Gaspar Hernandez quite dedicated to TaeKwon Do. My 7 year old is now a Blue belt and my 4 year old daughter is being examined for her green belt this weekend believe it or not ! (Sorry to brag)
I also maintain a website for our club http://taekwon-do-gh.com/ and am quite involved with tying to improve the club for the kids.

Its people like you Hillbilly (Luis if i may) that make it better for the newer generations by setting a great example. Thank you !

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Won?t be talking any trash to this fella on DR1, lol, thats for sure. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i have seen him in the car several times in santiago....new it was him hahaha congrats.....sports can take you anywhere....

Gurabo444

Nov 1, 2009
20szi4z.jpg

HillBilly

Now that I see how you look like, I remember seeing you in PUCMM walking up to the third level in A3. Maybe I will have the honor of being your student one of these semesters.

May 5, 2007
Congratulations Luis Tom showed me pictures of a good size building you were renovating in Santiago for your students, you are a good man

May 5, 2007
i have seen him in the car several times in santiago....new it was him hahaha congrats.....sports can take you anywhere....

Should have seen him in his "old car" Mid 70's GMC Jimmy Diesel with 12,000 winch Even wacky Santiago drivers got out of the way of the Hillbilly Dozer