Outbound Centers Required !!

dandeals

Apr 20, 2012
Join the Leading Pharmacy Call Center Affiliate Program and Boost your Income!
Want to make a considerable income on a regular basis? Join CallCenterDeals, the online Pharmacy?s leading call center affiliate program and earn up to 25% commission on each and every order!
As an affiliate you will also benefit from lots of perks including:
? Up to 25% commission on EVERY ORDER ? the highest in the industry!
? Weekly payouts
? Custom commission terms for high-performing affiliates.
? The absolute best prices and top converting products.
? 24/7 support is at your service!
Join now and start making some real money! For more information on how to sign up and enjoy our amazing program features, simply reply to this email and we?ll get back to you with more details.
Best regards,
Dan Brown.
Email: affiliates@callcenterdeals.com
MSN : affiliates@callcenterdeals.com

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eiXwaP7zSRk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This above message will self destruct in 10 seconds!!! lol

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eiXwaP7zSRk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This above message will self destruct in 10 seconds!!! lol

But only after pressing the "Play" button..... lol (Joking of course)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I am hoping a mod from this forum can delete.

Post reporting not working!!!!

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
I am hoping a mod from this forum can delete.

Post reporting not working!!!!

I guess you want it deleted as unpaid advertising.

It's still up, and although may be legit, have to say that right now there have been reports of scams surrounding pharmacy purchases and the DR.

Scamicide ? Dominican Republic

If OP is legit and decides to pay for advertising, I expect Robert will remove the post. In the meantime, anyone following up on the "job opportunity" is forwarned to do due diligence.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I guess you want it deleted as unpaid advertising.

It's still up, and although may be legit, have to say that right now there have been reports of scams surrounding pharmacy purchases and the DR.

Scamicide ? Dominican Republic

If OP is legit and decides to pay for advertising, I expect Robert will remove the post. In the meantime, anyone following up on the "job opportunity" is forwarned to do due diligence.

Robert is too busy with DR Columbia and the fallout from all of the prostitutes and the " not so secret " and overpriced service

The goverment needs to tell the secret agents the cost of prostitutes before they leave DC.

Any intelligent person would search dr1 or In search of chicas.....

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Robert is too busy with DR Columbia and the fallout from all of the prostitutes and the " not so secret " and overpriced service

The goverment needs to tell the secret agents the cost of prostitutes before they leave DC.

Any intelligent person would search dr1 or In search of chicas.....

$800 did seem to be a little rich, even on a SS travel budget!

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Its no scam guys , legit pharmacy campaign . please dont spread rumors in vain.

Thaks.

Ok, thanks for clarifying, now I know it's legit, because you told me so. :p And you really don't have anything to do with the DR.

So it'll soon get deleted as the spam that it is.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Ok, thanks for clarifying, now I know it's legit, because you told me so. :p And you really don't have anything to do with the DR.

So it'll soon get deleted as the spam that it is.

There is a new hamburger joint and i asked the owner if he was using US beef and he said no and pointed to his sign which reads " Best Hamburger" I guess if they tell you it must be true....LOL

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
There is a new hamburger joint and i asked the owner if he was using US beef and he said no and pointed to his sign which reads " Best Hamburger" I guess if they tell you it must be true....LOL
Always like when a salesman starts a sentence with "To tell you the truth...................". What has he been doing up until now? Lying to me?