Over the counter drugs!!!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Also, forget about turkey or tryptophan. Turkey does contain tryptophan but not anywhere close to enough to cause drowsiness. You are drowsy because you ate too much and all the blood is rushing to your stomach. Finally, tryptophan can cause drowsiness but you need to take it in pill form, on an empty stomach AND cannot have any protein. Totally useless and a semi-urban myth (it's true, just distorted).
I beg to differ.

Mom CB's Turkey Day feast with the humongaloid bird and all the trimmings will put any normal person to sleep.

Or maybe it was the Detroit Lions.

One of them anyway...

xtoclark

Jul 9, 2008
I beg to differ.

Mom CB's Turkey Day feast with the humongaloid bird and all the trimmings will put any normal person to sleep.

Or maybe it was the Detroit Lions.

One of them anyway...

Scientifically I would have to say it's probably the Detroit Lions... I know them well. Always knocks me out like a sack of bricks.

Poor lions, more like the Detroit Pussycats.

/ex-Michigander

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
chiri, i really think you should try tilo y manzanilla tea. do not buy it in the shop, just get small funditas of the stuff in a pharmacy, they are about 5 pesos a bag.
boli water, turn off, add a bag of flor de tilo and flor de manzanilla. sieve. drink in the evening. you will sleep a lot better and keep on sleeping when woken up.

JFD

Feb 10, 2010
well, i'll give the you recipe for the better natural sleep inducer: a big glass of tamarindo juice. try it.

cheers :)