Pakistani Food in Santo Domingo

finally made it to Pakistani night at Mi Taverna and I must say the food was great and Oscar thanks for getting us a table even though we didn't make reservations. The belly dancers were great and now my girlfriend has promised to learn to belly dance ;). Guess she saw all the guys with their jaws dropped. Thanks again

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Thank you to everyone for making it another very special evening. Greatly appreciate your business and hope that you found the food and service to be beyond your expectations. Thanks again

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
A wonderful evening is planned for a Pakistani buffet with alot of new dishes on the menu - please join us at MiTaverna tonight, Thurs June 26th starting at 7 pm - call 809-803-2544 for reservations.....

j0e

Mar 17, 2010
Oscar,

I am calling you since lst 2 hours nut someone else is responding there.

How may i talk to you?

regards,

Joe

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Oscar,

I am calling you since lst 2 hours nut someone else is responding there.

How may i talk to you?

regards,

Joe

You do realize you are responding to a two year old thread, I am not sure Oscar or MiTaverna are still around in SDQ? :cool:

alexandr

Mar 16, 2010
Food from Paquistan sounds great. If Oscar or Mi Taverna are around please let me know. I would like to give it a try.

Mason3000

Aug 2, 2008
There's a Pakistani spot on Francia, right off of Leopoldo Navarro about 1/2 block before the armeria/gun store on the left hand side. It's authentic, cheap, but not real fancy. Kind of an open-air pica pollo operation and I THINK (?) it's only a lunch time spot. I've been back several times.