Parking Spaces Designated for Handicapped Patrons at La Serina, Puerto Plata

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Most of the malls in Santo Domingo have their handicapped parking spaces occupied by new Jeepetas and expensive cars.

Most belong to the "hagoloquemedalagana" folks and guards do little to prevent people from parking in them.

pas

Jun 7, 2004
.I asked him, if they can't walk, how are they going to drive. And if they can't walk, how are they going to get to their classrooms.?? .

Well for more then 35 year they have tools for that..not beeing able to walk has nothing to do to be able to drive..
And with a wheelchair that would be..

judypdr

Jul 23, 2011
Costambar
Most of the malls in Santo Domingo have their handicapped parking spaces occupied by new Jeepetas and expensive cars.

Most belong to the "hagoloquemedalagana" folks and guards do little to prevent people from parking in them.

OK it took me a little while to figure this out... it means those people who will do what they will do and fxxx everyone else? Close?

jd_mine

Sep 24, 2003
The last time I went through immigration here in Panama they sent me to the short line.
Last time we arrived at Las Americas they moved everyone with babies to the front of the line as well. I told them 'Yo tengo una nina tambien!' pointing at my (considerably younger) wife, but other than some laughs from the rest of the queue that did not work. :laugh: