Partying in santo domingo.. Real Women?

Naufrago

Sep 1, 2004
I'm certainly no expert, in the party scene, or the p-for-p stuff. But it seems to me that there are plenty of women just like you out there. People here know how to have fun, and many of them are women out to have a fling, so I've been told. I definetly think getting away from BC is the way to go. You know what you'll get there, and sounds like you've been there, done that. If your a new face in the club, somebody's gonna want to try you out. If your lucky you'll find someone just like you, just as nice and caring about people and feelings. If your not lucky you might find your wallet missing and the girl gone by morning.

DRShine

Jan 3, 2005
Oh man....

Ok, you're looking for a, "short fling with real feelings much like you would find here but with an exotic women from dr." Hmmmmm. I, personally think you should take a really cold shower and rethink you ideas cause there's more to life than just gettin' some. I mean, if you should even find some very nice chica, she gets attached to you, then you tell her it was just a fling with, "real feelings," well, that's actually quite brutal.

PARTYBOY 2

Mar 11, 2005
Back To Reply

WELL.... To those of you supporting me thank you....

You others, hopefully still here....

So many disapointments.... let me explain first i was offended that you thought i would try to use a green card to get a girl.... I ment the whole idea of being a us citizen being a point of attraction for foreign residents.... Please do not attempt saying it doesn't exist because it does on many different levels.

Second you doubt my skills and my game... I AM NO BRAGGER OR LIER ... Home life for me:

hottest clubs in the state (private) but in the top 5 of the 50

Have had relationships with many latin women here....who speak very little english

Can dance bachatta, merenge, hip hop, regeaton, " i tease girls ask them to teach me and when they insist i already knew how i swear no your just very good at teaching"

Salsa is hard and not to easy when drinking

So now that every -1 hates me because they think i am full of my self...which i am not.

WHY WOULD A REGULAR US GUY NOT BE ABLE TO MEET A NON-PROSTITUE
Attractive, funny, clean looking, = classy (YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE RICH TO HAVE CLASS).

My reason for posting is because a week of working girls is a bore to me...there are hoes here... I like the chase... i like the game i get bored paying and thats it.

ps. On a past trip my friend hooked up with a waitress a oxy cento a club/bar outside of boca and an employee from the hamaca...FOR FREE.

Although he thought it was customery to give them money later on to help them with there family an all that but it was in no way a business transaction.

Where they working girls? This is the problem its hard to distinguise between the two.

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
No they are not working girls. Your friend did a "legitimate" pickup. Thing is, some girls are so poor (working class) and live in such difficult circumstances that they do not feel shame or guilt to ask for money if they really need it. This is were people get confused, some might say that all girls are prostitutes because of this, one thing is being a prostitute and another thing is being a leeching whore (sadly). If dealing with "classy" girls or of higher socioeconomic level you don't get leeched in the short run. Best thing to do is to keep playing the game and get to know better how they think. They love being chased.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
If a girl asks you for money then she is definitely a low class. Proud dominican girls (rich or poor) would not accept money from a man even if you insist. Most poor low class girls will always find reasons to ask for money, they are the same girls who order expensive drinks and food in restaurants.
I am afraid you don't have any choice but to go out with hookers or poor barrio girls who are desperate to find a gringo who can offer a green card. Decent proud domincian girls go out with decent rich dominican guys who drive fancy cars and spend crazy amount of money when they go out dancing. These guys are young to middle age and can dance like a pro. Girls feel comfortable with them because they are from the same culture and know the rules and share the same humor. These men know how to dress well and know how to treat a lady on a date. So tell me why would a girl go out with a tourist who doesn't know anything about their culture, or know how to dress well when going out dancing or know how to dance etc? What does she has to gain from dating a tourist? Sex, she can get from anyone if she is beautiful looking so why go after you?
My new girlfriend just went to US consulate on wednesday and simply walked out with a visa. I was surprised to see that she simply applied and got a visa instantly. She is around 5'10 young, slim university student who could be confused for a model. Now tell me this, does a girl like her need your green card? I think not.
AZB

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"AZB,You Forgot Something!

She has long soft hair,light skin,comes from one of the BEST families in Santiago,and drives her own late model car!

PS,I was talking to the US Counsel today,he said "HE" knows how she got the visa! :eek:

It was just "SIMPLE!"

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I know CC is kidding but I have noticed in the past year or so that Dominican women seem to have better success at getting a visa than Dominican men do.

Is there a valid explaination for this?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
I know CC is kidding but I have noticed in the past year or so that Dominican women seem to have better success at getting a visa than Dominican men do.

Is there a valid explaination for this?
The girl is not rich nor owns a car but has family in NY and north carolina. She is a university student who speaks very good english. No she is not white, but india clara. She is elegant in her looks and in the way she presents herself. she is enrolled in a university program where she could take courses in USA. Now many other students are in the same program but not everyone got a visa. she went and I tried to discourage her not to waste her money. To my surprise, she got the visa the same day.

PARTYBOY 2

Mar 11, 2005
I will subside from joining in the insulting you or your girl...merely because i know you speak mainly through a jealous mouth.

What would a girl like that want with a good looking, young guy who can spend an unlimited amount of money at any time and loves to throw it away on liquor in clubs while dancing???? I don't know.

Usually the fact that i can dance to any american music and latin with the exception of salsa and samba. Is more impressive than some-1 who has learned theese dances all there life and still aren't the best at it..

Aside of that have you ever heard one of the biggest expresions about romance????

OPOSITES ATTRACT!!! This is very true............maybe after being with 6 dominican men who broke her heart...she will be looking for something different??? ever think of that?

maybe she is married or in a bad relationship and a few day or one night fling is perfect.

Please do not be so ignorant as to state that in one of the hottest most sexual cultures...the women are impossible to sleep with.

YOUR CONTRADICTION .... only a low class dominican wants money
..............A high class proud dominican girl only will go with a guy with an expensive car(money) ..... a guy would will spend large amouts of MONEY!!!