Pedro is not gay, after all...

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Please, get facts straight...

Directly from the front page of DR1 News:
Pedro Martinez marries
Last Wednesday, Boston Red Sox pitcher Pedro Martinez married journalist Carolina Cruz in a private civil ceremony, according to the bride's mother Elvira Rodriguez, who did not disclose further details, saying the couple would do so later. Diario Libre reports that the couple went to Puerto Plata and Samana for the weekend. Martinez and Cruz have been seen together in different places over the last two years but had always claimed they were just friends.

Ok...first rule of reporting any kind of news...get your facts straight...:eek:

PEDRO MARTINEZ HAS PLAYED FOR THE METS ALL OF LAST SEASON...and as far as I know, is still a Met.

Second, some of you said to me when I first said I like Omar Minaya, that he must be 'gay' 'cause he's older and not married...now Pedro...what is it with you and gay people? Why does it have to be that if you don't have a thousand women you must be gay???:bandit:

Not all guys are unfaithful or need a lot of women...To me, to be a man means to be able to please ONE woman completely...and to be true to her only...

The girl is very pretty...you are all jealous because you don't have one that looks like her...:lick:

I just wonder if she's as smart as she says she is, and that she wasn't hired only for her pretty face...but that nobody knows, unless you know her personally...

Until now she seems to be pretty smart...snagged herself a rich man...and a great job...one she can keep forever, and the other discard and keep the money if it doesn't work out! ;)

MQ

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Musicqueen said:
The girl is very pretty...you are all jealous because you don't have one that looks like her...:lick:

MQ

Good point, It's not just one...it's three.....and if you include the wife, that would be four...;)

slimshade328

Dec 4, 2005
jruane44 said:
Mike Tyson talks a little girlie but I never heard of anyone acusing him of being gay.

It's funny how uninformed you people are sometimes. Mike Tyson has made mention of "F-ing men in the A**" before. What do you think he did for those years in prison? No one made a big deal of it because he'll kick their A*S. Also, Mike even had a REALLY CLOSE gay PARTNER at one point who did everything he did, went everywhere he went... ummm....

Next, even if he's gay / bi / buggaron / whatever --- so what?

Butt is Butt.

MeDominican

Nov 9, 2005
also linked to someone else

Interesting... just last year, I read twice in El Especial (Spanish language newspaper), that he was dating this Dominican T.V. Journalist, living in the U.S. her last name is Polanco... I cannot remember her first name. She is the woman that appears with "Coco" in a commercial of a restaurant located in Washington Heights, every Sunday morning on Channel 47, while "Santo Domingo Invita," the show about D.R. is aired. According to the reports in that newspaper, Pedro admitted to the romance.

MeDominican

audboogie

Jul 4, 2004
whether its his wife or not, or has big real tits or not, she is way prettier than the amilia girl who won dominican queen. the queen has a nice body no doubt, and she is definitly pretty, but i've definitly seen many other dominican women prettier than her (face). anyways, they make a good match. pedro is good looking, not the most handsome dominican to walk earth, but he is rich, and we all know you can be butt ugly but if you have money, you seem to be able to marry good looks....example, mike tyson.

Kidd Creole

Nov 29, 2005
m_006860.jpg

Girls Were Attracted to him for some Reason