Pedro Mcmurphys in Sosua

Let me be the reliable source of information. The restaurant is re-organizing right now. It mostlikely will open by Wednesday of next week. As to whether it is for sale everyone knows that everything is for sale in Sosua. And yes it is a nice place to sit away from the harassing that goes on in town. Give the place a chance to re-open and support a decent local business

Jose whats up??? Back to work wedsday or is it back to a laid back retirement? see ya soon buddy.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Jeez! I must have ate there the last day it was open. Truth be told, the burger I had wasn't that good and the coleslaw I had was warm.

bakersindr

Jan 2, 2008
members.shaw.ca
I am starting to get the feeling that a good number of people have never travelled much. It has been my experience that Sosua is a lightweight when it comes to being hassled. It is almost like it does not exist....ever been to Jamaica?

Got to agree with this. We just got back from Mazatlan, Mexico and the peddlars, especially the guys trying to sell time shares, were non stop and way harder to get rid of than the ones in Sosua. Not nearly so happy and smiling when you finally manage to send them away.

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
They were in there cleaning today....looks like they are going to open up again once they get the water re-connected. The manager went to Coraplata today to settle the water bill.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Jeez! I must have ate there the last day it was open. Truth be told, the burger I had wasn't that good and the coleslaw I had was warm.

I ate there once and only once as I judge an establishment by it's burger and this was when it first opened and I never went back.

The beef in the DR sucks so all of you who come to Sosua should demand better and expect to pay more as U.S.D.A Prime Angus beef is available at the Playero in Sosua.

I fire up 5 of the 1/3 pounders and save them ....but not for long.

These are better than the bubba burgers !

The 5 burgers cost about RD 620 - 660 but they retail out @ $15 U.S each at some fine burger establishments in the surronding neighborhood.

The Double Whopper with cheese is now available in Sosua....electricity or not !

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
fear not Tambourista they are interviewing for new bar staff I saw the queue
old_and_tired.jpg

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
The one on the right has potential!

If she can squeeze fresh limon offer her an employment contract.