Pepperoni in Jarabacoa

Nov 27, 2002
www.compunorma.com
Here are some photo we shot when we ate at Pizza2Go in Nagua. They also sell greek gyro Meat .Tell me what you think. So when you are in Nagua try it out

Last edited by a moderator:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Looks good, but you need to fix those pictures...:surprised

Visited Pepperoni last weekend as part of an event and the service was ok, I never hold same standards being in a small business, small town, my expectactions are not too high. Pizza was great and the service was all right, provided the had a full house.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
The NY that I came from had medium crust pizzas, were made in a square pan for the larger versions and round for the smaller version, had the best tasting tangy sauce I have had anywhere, great Italian sausage locally made with lots of fennel seed, normally we had mushrooms, a moderate amount of cheese, a heavy dose of olive oil and a perfect level of browning done in a super hot oven. And you could not get corn on it if you paid double!! For take out, the time was always the same from when you called in, 20 minutes. I sent an email to a friend of mine to send a picture of this upstate NY marvel of culinary delight since that is as close as I can get to one without a visit.

The round pizza is thinner and Neapolitan style. The square/rectangular pizza is thicker and Sicilian style. Very different, but made from the same dough. My grandmother used to make a thick pizza that was breadlike, no cheese, just sauce, spices and anchovies. More like foccacia than pizza I guess.

Vesuvio in SD has good pizza.

AE

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Visited Pepperoni last weekend as part of an event and the service was ok, I never hold same standards being in a small business, small town, my expectactions are not too high. Pizza was great and the service was all right, provided the had a full house.

they always have full house during the weekend... never had any complaints about the place myself...

euhhh, Batman, could I order a small one of those pizza's, I think that will be enough to feed a party of 12.... lol

they always have full house during the weekend... never had any complaints about the place myself...

euhhh, Batman, could I order a small one of those pizza's, I think that will be enough to feed a party of 12.... lol

Forgot to add they have one of the most cold Presidentes around too...which makes it an attractive choice. Pizza and beer!!! a win-win combination ;)

Nov 27, 2002
www.compunorma.com
Sorry for the giant pictures, Here are some better photos we shot when we ate at Pizza2Go in Nagua. They also sell greek gyro Meat .Tell me what you think. So when you are in Nagua try it out.

pizzavigiliosmall.jpg

pizzagyrossmall.png

pizzabombasmall.png