pesos

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Yes I received the same exact exchange. Maybe its just BHD atms but ive always got almost identical exchange rate to whatever the current rate is/was at the time. The only problem is that you are only allowed to withdraw 10,000 pesos at a time. Thats why I was so mind boggled when people say go to those exchange places which always seem to be a rip off. I do know one place here in the capitol that gives an even exchange (on the calle conde) but those places are rare.

I don't think it has anything to do with which bank ATH you use. If anything, it has to do with which credit card you use. "What's in your wallet?" :)

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
I don't think it has anything to do with which bank ATH you use. If anything, it has to do with which credit card you use. "What's in your wallet?" :)
.......whenever you use a plastic card anywhere in the DR.......you are at risk, except maybe inside a bank with a teller.........

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
.......whenever you use a plastic card anywhere in the DR.......you are at risk, except maybe inside a bank with a teller.........

I know - already had my number stolen twice from rental car agencies. It's a credit card. No big deal. Charge removed the next day. I never use my US debit card down here.