Place to stay in LT from Tuesday?!?

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
It was a mistake disliking your last post, was meant to be Like. Not sure how to undo that. Yes, with the kids maybe, but then it seems that this years it?s much busier. Still, In Cabarete/Sosua, it would not take many hours to find a good 2 bedroom for 1000 USD a month. It?s busy, but it?s not New year/Christmas-busy. Not sure about Las Terrenas

Same I suspect. I was there during the holidays and after the first week end of January I could see a sharp drop in clubs, restaurants and so on. I left mid-jan it was less crowded for sure (despite what the rental agents tells u :) ). Also, confirmed by friends who owns restaurants there.

robbiee

Bronze
Dec 27, 2014
www.dominicanfun.net
There are many apartments to rent in these places for around 300-400 usd month....But they are not 100 metres from the beach, more like 1 kilometre..If that is such BIG disadvantage...
I just came from Sosua so I do know....
Still, In Cabarete/Sosua, it would not take many hours for somebody that knows the place to find a good 2 bedroom for 1000ish USD a month. It?s busy, but it?s not New year/Christmas-busy. Not sure about Las Terrenas