Plastic Surgery in the DR- eating my words

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Banned is banned isn't it, not suspended, or am I wrong? I think she only came back from a suspension for a few weeks before she became wrapped up in herself again.

I was under the impression it was for 30 days.......
Chip and BelgiumK show as banned but I believe theirs is for 30 days also.......
Maybe a mod can enlighten us with the facts.......

B in Santiago

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
You can be banned for posting e-mail addresses........... thats a No-No:dead:

Do I hear a fat lady blowing a pitch pipe ??

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
You can be banned for anything he wants to ban you for, and less, so I understand. I don't think rules apply, if you're being a pain in the arse then I guess you're warned and then if you don't snap out of it, suspended then banned. Or just banned.:speechles

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I was under the impression it was for 30 days.......
Chip and BelgiumK show as banned but I believe theirs is for 30 days also.......
Maybe a mod can enlighten us with the facts.......

B in Santiago

All three are on 30 day bans.

We DO have permanent bans also, but not for them at this time :bandit:

LaMorena

May 6, 2012
You can be banned for anything he wants to ban you for, and less, so I understand. I don't think rules apply, if you're being a pain in the arse then I guess you're warned and then if you don't snap out of it, suspended then banned. Or just banned.:speechles
And I've noticed that some may be banned for things that others may not be banned for and vice versa

As for emails, I got all that info from her Facebook page, she is my Facebook friend as well as others here.
Please remove the emails if it is a problem

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I don't believe banns include e-mails......
At least that is my understanding..........
You have to say something pretty bad to be banned permanently.......

B in Santiago

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I'm sure she will be glad to answer your questions. She is suspended as she has been several times before as Shalena is herself all day, every day and does not soften her responses for anyone.
;)

It is a little bit childish of her though don't you think, there is nothing harsh in her responses really, just a rebellious glitch in her personality that she seems to want to front, just like any teenager. I don't quite understand why someone knowingly takes part in something to only get removed because they are incapable of complying. Seems a little immature maybe, but I'm sure she is aware of that if she keeps getting banned for the same thing, I don't get where the fun is in getting banned though, it is obviously a pain in the arse, is it not!

LaMorena

May 6, 2012
It is a little bit childish of her though don't you think, there is nothing harsh in her responses really, just a rebellious glitch in her personality that she seems to want to front, just like any teenager. I don't quite understand why someone knowingly takes part in something to only get removed because they are incapable of complying. Seems a little immature maybe, but I'm sure she is aware of that if she keeps getting banned for the same thing, I don't get where the fun is in getting banned though, it is obviously a pain in the arse, is it not!

I agree but hey to each his own. I follow her org and like it. I don't judge.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
and this isnt your first name is it lol giveadog, sometimes you dont have to do that much to get banned

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
goulash was my downfall once and a beady eyed blackbird another time, they dont really seem to be crime of the century

Jan 5, 2006
Back to the original topic...

I have looked into many plastic surgeons in DR, and I've never found one that I would recommend for a tummy tuck. The results were God-awful! Best results; Dr. Edgar Contreras in SD...also best chance to die! His reputation speaks for itself.

You want breast enlargement...the best guy, bar none, is in Santiago. Better results than US, Colombia, Brazil. Natural looking breasts, with well concealed sutures; not the basketball chopped in half and glued on to your chest look.

There are other good PS for other procedures, but it takes a lot of careful research to find them. ;)

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Back to the original topic...

I have looked into many plastic surgeons in DR, and I've never found one that I would recommend for a tummy tuck. The results were God-awful! Best results; Dr. Edgar Contreras in SD...also best chance to die! His reputation speaks for itself.

You want breast enlargement...the best guy, bar none, is in Santiago. Better results than US, Colombia, Brazil. Natural looking breasts, with well concealed sutures; not the basketball chopped in half and glued on to your chest look.

There are other good PS for other procedures, but it takes a lot of careful research to find them. ;)

You are a very knowledgeable man ;)

sheabutter

May 6, 2012
Thanks to everyone for responding as I am a newbie and didn't know of the possibility of being banned. I wll attempt to contact her or just hold out for her repsonse. I am currently conducting my own research now anyway in the meantime...:classic: