Please dont rob the tourists

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Don't forget the white socks...

and when its hot roll them down..
LOL

shorts, flipflops, flowery shirt and a straw hat. proves my point that SHORTS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Remember the scenes in Donnie Brasco, when they all went to Miami Florida ( Circa '70s') ... big Collars , slicked back hair.

And at night mix it up a little and go all Miami Vice on them, with the Pastel Color jackets & slacks , shoes with No socks ... one night you got a Mullet, next night its gone ..
those Ladrones wont know what to make of you and will stay far away.
LMAO..

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Cannot wait to see how this all turns out. Whens the boat docking and releasing the first load of guinea pig test tourists?

PCMike

Aug 30, 2008
This will be about the cheapest cruise on the water. I just priced it out...$279 for an inside and $349 outside cabin. Should bring tons of money into POP....lol

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
This will be about the cheapest cruise on the water. I just priced it out...$279 for an inside and $349 outside cabin. Should bring tons of money into POP....lol

CC already posted that these will be bargain basement tours catering to the lower financial demographic.

mirandakate

Aug 4, 2015

Hey PCMike, where did you find this? Would like to check it out more! Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

mirandakate

Aug 4, 2015

Thank you for replying - even if it includes an insult (;

Was checking if the prices they quoted were in fact Carnival Cruises as they did not originally include a source for your pricing. I'll continue my research from here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Very common remark about La Romana: " There was a stop off on the way back to the ship in a town square market place but the locals were very aggressive and off putting-- even though we are used to traveling around sketchy places. Most everyone was back on the bus waiting to leave 15 minutes into our 45 minute stop."

Will POP be any better?

aname4me

Jun 18, 2011
When the Cruise ships came to Santiago de Cuba (south end of Cuba)....

They gave all the merchants a phone number and told them to report anything that would affect tourism (and as a result, their business).

They hired about twenty young/fit Police and equipped them with Mountain Bikes and walkie-talkies with headphones.

The first sign of trouble and these guys/girls would swarm in from both ends of the street.

It set the tone very quickly.