Please Help Us Contact Michael John

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
i am in the washington dc area and if you need any assistance here, give me a shout. i have friends over here at the state department and i know a contact in the dominican republic ambassador's office here. all i need is to shoot them an email and they in turn will notify the state department.

but let's hope all works out without these drastic measures....

Unbelievable:paranoid:

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
Why stop at the state dept,take it all the way to the white house.Maybe they will invade the county,Bush is looking for a way to go out on top:tired:
hifiman

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Especially considering where your sheets ended up at.

Osama-med.jpg

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
To Ken

What's the latest?
Did you find your man, or should we still be looking.
We did put the word out around town, but would like to know if it's time to call of the dogs.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
What's the latest?
Did you find your man, or should we still be looking.
We did put the word out around town, but would like to know if it's time to call of the dogs.

Got an email from him today saying he would return the stuff in 2 days when he gets back from Santo Domingo. He said he had a BA degree from a university in Tennessee, owns 2 businesses and gives to various charities and that we insulted him by calling him a thief.

He claimed that most hotels allow their guests to leave with a beach blanket, towels, etc. Complimentary.

This guy is a piece of work.

Most of his message was about his "grievance" against El Neptuno because we didn't give him the month he paid for. What he neglects to mention is that he made a reservation for October 20-November 20 but didn't show up until November 2. Despite many attempts to contact him, no word from him until he showed up on November 2 expecting that his month would start that day. I'm sure you would appreciate having a tenant like that in your place.

Hopefully the stuff will be returned. Will report what happens.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
A piece of work, is a very polite term.
Hope you bust him.
If not, trace him in the US, write letters to his boss, his mother, embarrass the hell out of him.
He deserves everything he gets.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Got an email from him today saying he would return the stuff in 2 days when he gets back from Santo Domingo. He said he had a BA degree from a university in Tennessee, owns 2 businesses and gives to various charities and that we insulted him by calling him a thief.

He claimed that most hotels allow their guests to leave with a beach blanket, towels, etc. Complimentary.

Don't you just love it when a guy's words tell you what a great guy he is yet his actions totally belie that? Fairly psychotic really. Must have been him who did the stealing, I guess, since if it had been a working girlfriend the stuff would either be in her home or sold by now, certainly not able to be returned.

Hope you get it back.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Don't you just love it when a guy's words tell you what a great guy he is yet his actions totally belie that? Fairly psychotic really. Must have been him who did the stealing, I guess, since if it had been a working girlfriend the stuff would either be in her home or sold by now, certainly not able to be returned.

Hope you get it back.
I suggest he needs a bit of positive manipulation through negative reinforcement.
Throw his butt in jail, make him pay double what he owes to get out, plus the police bribes, then an inpedimentoo that never allows him in the country again.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Reminds me of the dishonest folks who see the need to announce how 'honest' and 'honourable' they are while at the same time trying to rip you off.

"Soy un hombre de palabra".

duhtree

Jun 2, 2003
hate to be the one, but, what happened to such things as " deposits "?
And if he missed 2 weeks of his rental, while you may or may not have "lost" rental revenue you are not exactaly behind the eight ball.
Simply contacting the authorities and restricting his departure should have sufficed to balance the books. And avoided all this drama. The cost of doing business in paradise.
Of course, I am sorry that this should happen to you, or anyone. But it does happen. And, sometimes by the owner, not the renter.
My advise, just keep moving forward. John

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Ken I would sincerely suggest that you do have this person "jump through a few hoops" by involving the Police....make him sweat.
And make sure he does not return, ever!!

HB