please tell me about these song titles

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Joeviocoe said:
Does anyone know the name of the song or at least the artist of this bachata song:
(Girl Crying)
Mi Amor, perdoname....

(Guy)
No puedo

(Girl)
Porque? Porque?...

(Guy Sings)......

Re Joeviocoe
A very late reply. The song is by Ronald Nunez, and is called "No te puedo perdonar".

Last edited:

islandgirl

Jun 22, 2005
Can you help me...

Can you help me figure out this song please...

I heard it played at the Iberostar Del Mar in Riviera Maya, Mexico when we vacationed there last month. The entertainment crew did a dance to the song and got most of the people in the disco to do it with them.

All I can think of is that it says "izquierda...derecha" repeatedly over and over again in the chorus.

when this part of the song came on, everyone was in a long line and you would move your hips back and forth (looked like you were doing something else to the person in front of you if you know what i mean :eek: )

i would really appreciate it if someone could help me out!!

please email me at: choirgrlhotel22@yahoo.com

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If it's only the words you need to know, izquierda...derecha mean left/right/straight

or are you looking for the title of the song? Sometimes they pick a song and add their own words to it for entertainment.

susie x

Jan 17, 2004
I think it is Follow the Leader by Soca Boys.

Iberostar often use Dale pa'lla as their theme tune.

Brit Chick

Apr 26, 2005
Island Girl,

It sounds like all the Iberostars have the same 'club dances' its either meuve la colita (sorry for the spelling everyone) or dale p'alla. Both very catchy songs and its always fun to join in the dance!!!

islandgirl

Jun 22, 2005
Wow, what quick responses!!

No, it wasn't the words I was looking for it was the name of the song.

The Iberostars must be known for using "dalle palla" as their theme song along with "hey baby".

Brit Chick - I'll have to give "meuve la colita" a try out to see if thats the song I'm looking for.

bozorboso

May 16, 2005
Hi, I was just in the Dominican Republic, and I kept hearing this song on the radio that I really like. I also hear it on a Spanish radio station that I listen to here in Washington, D.C., but I haven't been able to catch the title of the song or the artist (unfortunately, my Spanish skills are terrible!)
The song starts out with a bunch of guys saying, "oh...oh...oh...oh" and then the chorus is a group of guys and a group of girls going back and forth, saying something like "whoop....casolina"....."nadi nadi casolina" (sorry about the horrendous spelling!)
Anyways, if anyone can figure out what i'm talking about, I'd appreciate the song title/artist. Thanks!

May 12, 2005
The song you are referring to I beleive is Gasolina by Daddy Yankee, one of the biggest stars of reggaeton. That song can be found on his album Barrio Fino. If this is indeed the song you are looking for, you can find his music pretty much anywhere.

jellylegs2002

Apr 9, 2005
july 2005 songs

Hey, im just wondering if people could give me some songs that have been played in clubs during July 2005. I've got daddy yankee's and la cola motora, chacarron etc, just wondering if there are any others that were likely to be played every night (mangu seemed to have a 'set' of songs that were played every night...) thanx

CINDARELLA

Aug 25, 2005
la_barbie said:
AVENTURA IN GENERAL :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic:

#1 fan here !!!

Besos for Henry !!! ;) ;) ;)
do u no the title of the aventura song that is a copy of the song 'more than words' wel i dunno if its a copy but it sound the same!!!

CINDARELLA

Aug 25, 2005
does anyone know the bachata song that sounds like one mariah carey 'i cant live, if living is without u' except the guy sings 'no seeeeeee' instead lol i no its vague!!!

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Chareena said:
la_barbie
You're right Aventura is the best. My absolute favourite is Quando volveras. I can listen to it for hours.

#2 fan here!!

Btw, does anybody know if their album Generation Next is still available in DR. I have looked for it in Europe - but no luck.

I bought a copy of Generation Next in PUJ in September.;)

str8d0minikan

Sep 18, 2005
old school

im going to have to take it old school and say for merengue Tatico Henriquez - Comiendo Gallina
for bachata i would say
Las Estrellas Brillaran im not sure who sings it cause so many people do

lynne1609

Jun 21, 2006
Can someone please help me????

When I was in Bahia Prinicipe Rion San Juan DR last year they kept playing this song (apolgies 1st) "Shack A Round Shack A Round" and then something that resembled mumbling?

I have even emailed the resort to see if they can help to no avail and this was such a reminder of our time there....

I would love you forever if someone knows of this tune and where I can get a copy?

Thanks

May 31, 2005
Tulile sings the merengue version of it. There is also chacarron by El Mudo and chacarron by El Mudito. Just search for Chacarron and keep the version that you most like.