plz help me understand my dominican gf

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
People die everywhere every day. One of the fun things I liked every Time I slept in the real Christi Rey was hearing gun shots all night. Just life my friend...
I used to live in Las Flores on Jimenez, lol...
Who you tellin?

19_north

Mar 15, 2022
USA
People die everywhere every day. One of the fun things I liked every Time I slept in the real Christi Rey was hearing gun shots all night. Just life my friend...
AND without
I used to live in Las Flores on Jimenez, lol...
Who you tellin?
Honestly, like it or not foreigners are very important to DR.
Like take the good with the bad I guess.🤷

• Haha
Reactions: CristoRey

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Oh yea, sure, the chicas here are different than any other girls in the world. They have different genetics and chromosomes and have the ability to kill at the drop of a false finger nail. Jersey , Tennessee Houston ,Miami or Haiti. All the same stuff. If you tangle with anyone especially the uneducated with nothing to lose but hair extensions and a few bottles of finger nail paint, what do you expect.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Oh yea, sure, the chicas here are different than any other girls in the world. They have different genetics and chromosomes and have the ability to kill at the drop of a false finger nail. Jersey , Tennessee Houston ,Miami or Haiti. All the same stuff. If you tangle with anyone especially the uneducated with nothing to lose but hair extensions and a few bottles of finger nail paint, what do you expect.
Lol, apparently so are the men.
I wish the OP all the best. I hope he comes to his senses.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
But it's so much more comical when their wigs and hair extensions fall off in a fight.

Reactions: Big

patrick49000

Mar 7, 2022
paris
Hi and thx for ur anwers,

To be honest, I was expected more serious than "come on your friends are all white, it can't happen to a dominican man" "or come on i come from blablabla im such a baddass..."

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Hi and thx for ur anwers,

To be honest, I was expected more serious than "come on your friends are all white, it can't happen to a dominican man" "or come on i come from blablabla im such a baddass..."
I fully understand your position as I was once abused by my Dominican girlfriend in a similar way.
Luckily for me I was able to seek out and find on the finest relationship councilor's in the country.
He used to post on DR1 all of the time. His name is YachtChef. Perhaps you can try contacting him
for advice. Good luck and best wishes 🧜‍♀️🧜‍♂️🧚‍♂️