PM malfunction

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I too have been having multiple problems for some time now. I couldn't even get on the board for most of the day, was getting an open DNS error message. Sure wish I knew what the heck that was........ Seriously - I dont' care. I blame it on the rum.........

I am sure it will all be resolved once the switchover is done...... Right Robert???

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Things will be slow and odd the next few days. Hopefully by Monday all these little issues will be resolved.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Well, that's strange, because I never received notice of getting a PM (I usually do) and the last PM I have listed in the queue is dated 2 weeks ago. Sounds like I have a PM prob too. :ermm:

I think they just don't get sent. Most of the PMs I tried sending yesterday evaporated into nothingness - they're not in my sent box - neither is the one I sent you two or three days ago. I'm e-mailing you instead.

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
I too have the same prob, ive been sending pm last week and no response to finally find out the person never got them

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
No problem for me today. Just sent a pm and received a reply within 5 minutes!

I am assuming it was just a temporary glitch. Like Robert said, it will be a little quirky for the next few days, so we must be patient!;)

Marlie