Police warn fans baseball celebrations will not be allowed during curfew

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Eduardo-Alberto-Then-Puntualizando-Yobani-Rojas-e1611068775556.jpg

General Eduardo Alberto Then, police commander in the Cibao, is telling fans of the Águilas Cibaeñas and Los Gigantes del Cibao to celebrate their team’s win at home. The 2020-2021 Professional Winter Baseball Championship ends tonight with the final game being played in San Francisco de Macorís. General Then says the police will not allow street celebrations.

He pointed out that health is above any celebration and that is why the Police will enforce the health regulations.

The game will be televised and streamed online. It starts at 7pm at the Julián Javier Ballpark in San Francisco de Macorís. The 2020-2021 championship has been played to empty stadiums.

Read more in Spanish:Noticias SIN

18 January 2021

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Someone come bail me out if Águilas win.
Go Águilas ‼️

As stated within another threadline, the multa/fine is not to be paid to the police at their quarters.
Only a justice can impose this fine upon you.
You ARE entitled to your date before a justice, with legal representation of course.
Enjoy your game.

Reactions: CristoRey

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
As stated within another threadline, the multa/fine is not to be paid to the police at their quarters.
Only a justice can impose this fine upon you.
You ARE entitled to your date before a justice, with legal representation of course.
Enjoy your game.
As usual...
"Cash rules everything around me" ‼️ - Wu Tang Clan

I will have my mask on.
🤣