Pools/piscina in santiago

xtoclark

Jul 9, 2008
I wanted to know where I can find public pools in santiago that are nice besides Kaskada park and Andy Ranch. Im looking for several other places . As for andy ranch I have never been in the water but have gone a several times to have beers with friends.Just looking for a nice pool to go for a swimm get some exercise.

Another option in Santiago is PUCMM.

Large Olympic size pool. Clean, fairly well kept (could use some better paint...) but plenty of chlorine and that's what counts in the end.

It's really only to swim, only drink you can bring is gatorade so it's not for partying. Sounds like what you're looking for.

700 inscription, 500 monthly (I think) + 200 for medical-checkup/pool ID.

Every 6 months you need a blood test and renew ID.

It's kinda of a hassle to just get going what with the blood tests and all but much easier than Centro Esp. A good business in this country is opening up a lab, don't know what it is exactly about blood testing in this country that get's people so riled up, far too over used and totally unnecessary but that's just me ranting...

I recommended it none the less, it's a pleasant pool with decent showers and free equipment to use.

tilinmarte

Aug 29, 2007
The pools at la PUCMM are just for swimming training...i go there..

Thank you all for the information about the pools. I have received all the information I needed for decision everyone has been wonderful non-the less.

tilinmarte

Aug 29, 2007
Another option in Santiago is PUCMM.

Large Olympic size pool. Clean, fairly well kept (could use some better paint...) but plenty of chlorine and that's what counts in the end.

It's really only to swim, only drink you can bring is gatorade so it's not for partying. Sounds like what you're looking for.

700 inscription, 500 monthly (I think) + 200 for medical-checkup/pool ID.

Every 6 months you need a blood test and renew ID.

It's kinda of a hassle to just get going what with the blood tests and all but much easier than Centro Esp. A good business in this country is opening up a lab, don't know what it is exactly about blood testing in this country that get's people so riled up, far too over used and totally unnecessary but that's just me ranting...

I recommended it none the less, it's a pleasant pool with decent showers and free equipment to use.

Funny you should mention about a lab(blood work) I'll post a thread on that and give me some feedback if you know about the business. Thanks rob

Reactions: Lucille

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok, look me up in santiago and I will take you to gran almirante. I will hook you up.
AZB