Pork anyone?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I am only a custodian of some pork chops, but they look very good and a good price...I hope their owner likes them

Grandma Jen

Jan 16, 2008
Porkies

Mmmmmm

Many thanks ~~Whirleybird~~

Chops were fantastic - thank goodness I have frozen some

Deelish!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Due to a cancellation resulting from unforeseen circumstances, we have a whole piggy designated for bbq'ing for around 20/ 25 people available prior to Christmas. It can be slaughtered, prepared and, if required, cooked over our large open fire bbq and can be ready to collect or delivery arranged locally to us, i.e. Sabaneta, Cabarete, Sosua etc. If interested, please refer to our advert in the Classifed section on this site and respond here, by PM or email.

aross

Nov 15, 2007
Due to a cancellation resulting from unforeseen circumstances, we have a whole piggy designated for bbq'ing for around 20/ 25 people available prior to Christmas. It can be slaughtered, prepared and, if required, cooked over our large open fire bbq and can be ready to collect or delivery arranged locally to us, i.e. Sabaneta, Cabarete, Sosua etc. If interested, please refer to our advert in the Classifed section on this site and respond here, by PM or email.

I have personally participated in 3 feasts of Whirleybirds BBQ'D piggies and I can recommend them highly. You cannot go wrong if you want to have a feast over the Xmas season.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
There is a saying when hungry in Belgium... I could eat a whole pig... well, in the case of these piggies... Nope, I could not eat a whole one... regretably... as I WOULD SURE LOVE TO.... they are yummy....:bunny: