Porkman100

Porkchild100

Nov 17, 2022
Calabasas ca
My dad, best friend, hero, Porkman100, used to post here and I see it says 7k messages but I only see a handful? Please tell me his posts are not deleted!! Or at least archived šŸ˜”

Porkchild100

Nov 17, 2022
Calabasas ca
Iā€™m looking for my dads posts on here, it says thereā€™s 7k but I only see a handful.. we recently lost him and really hope that we didnā€™t lose all his posts also!! Please tell me they are archived or were they deleted???

Jan 9, 2004
Iā€™m looking for my dads posts on here, it says thereā€™s 7k but I only see a handful.. we recently lost him and really hope that we didnā€™t lose all his posts also!! Please tell me they are archived or were they deleted???
First, my condolences to his family and friends.

Second, I enjoyed his posts and the interaction on DR1 we had over the years and especially his chronicles as a refugee fleeing Castro's Cuba and his life/family/perspectives in the US.

Third, this board has been upgraded a number of times and may posts are no longer available here. However, if you do a google search with the terms DR1 and porkman100 you can find many of his posts.

May he rest in peace.

PS. A mod may want to merge this post with the Porkman 100 post.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
My dad, best friend, hero, Porkman100, used to post here and I see it says 7k messages but I only see a handful? Please tell me his posts are not deleted!! Or at least archived šŸ˜”
He hasnā€™t posted in a long time. Nothing was deleted.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Iā€™m really sorry to hear about your dadā€™s passing, please accept my condolences. I enjoyed his posts and interacting with him. Nothing is deleted, if it says 7000+ posts, they are here. Possibly one of the upgrades archived them.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Hope you can find the posts. Your father was an interesting character and we saw eye to eye on a few subjects. Sorry for your loss.

Reactions: Porkchild100

Porkchild100

Nov 17, 2022
Calabasas ca
First, my condolences to his family and friends.

Second, I enjoyed his posts and the interaction on DR1 we had over the years and especially his chronicles as a refugee fleeing Castro's Cuba and his life/family/perspectives in the US.

Third, this board has been upgraded a number of times and may posts are no longer available here. However, if you do a google search with the terms DR1 and porkman100 you can find many of his posts.

May he rest in peace.

PS. A mod may want to merge this post with the Porkman 100 post.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
Iā€™ve tried and only one came up that doesnā€™t show up on his page here. I was able to get a view of some old ones of the page on archive.org way back machine but I still have yet to find any from him as the search engine keeps giving me error pages and redirecting. Thank u for the reply and suggestions Iā€™ll keep looking. I miss him so much what I wouldnā€™t do to talk to him or read his posts or see him just one more time. Thanks again for the replies

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
A lot of porkman100 posts may have been in the "Off Topic" forum which no longer exists that I'm aware of.

Jan 9, 2004
Iā€™ve tried and only one came up that doesnā€™t show up on his page here. I was able to get a view of some old ones of the page on archive.org way back machine but I still have yet to find any from him as the search engine keeps giving me error pages and redirecting. Thank u for the reply and suggestions Iā€™ll keep looking. I miss him so much what I wouldnā€™t do to talk to him or read his posts or see him just one more time. Thanks again for the replies
Your dad, like many of us, posted a lot in this thread;

Go to the thread, click on the large blue circle P in his post, then click on Find on the lower right. Choose an option. You should have quite a few threads come up.

Hope this is helpful to you.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Jan 9, 2004

Go to the thread, click on the large blue circle P in his post, then click the blue letter P that appears again, then click on Find on the lower right. Choose an option. You should have quite a few threads come up.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
My prior post has been edited to add one more step highlighted/bolded above.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Condolences to you Sir. I remember many of your fathers' posts. If I remember correctly. He was originally from Cuba and ended up in California. Had a good sense of humor!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
The following link brings up the "Off Topic" forum and all the associated threads.
But I could not find any way to search the "Off Topic" forum.

Remember also that a post count of over 500 post was required to post to it.

Off Topic Forum

Porkchild100

Nov 17, 2022
Calabasas ca

Go to the thread, click on the large blue circle P in his post, then click on Find on the lower right. Choose an option. You should have quite a few threads come up.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
It says ā€œYou do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.ā€ :.(