Presidente "part deux"

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
When I was drinking beer I had the room temp test:
Quality beer still tasts good at room temperature.

Try Presidente at room!! (and go to CRISCOS last lament above)
The colder the brew the harder it is to taste anything.

But as George the 5th said it still does the job.

Cheer up Presidente lovers because one can't argue about taste its totally subjective. X

Apr 26, 2002
Pib said:
...would you take the word of a middle management employee with 11 years in the company?

If the latter, take my word: it is a joint-venture.

Pib,

The above ("If the latter take MY word...") (emphasis added) certainly made it sound like you work for Presidente. Now I feel misled. I'm retracting my Bohemia and medio Nacional.

And you can forget about the MaltaIndia too. Besides, it's made by your competitors at the Cerveceria Vegana.

I don't know how someone who is so misleading could possibly be employed in an industry as important as the manufacture of little fortune-telling balls.

love da DR

Aug 1, 2002
WHAT THE HELL KIND OF A MONSTER DID I CREATE HERE??

PEOPLE,PEOPLE,PEOPLE

CAN'T WE JUST ALL GET ALONG? I WAS SEEKING OPINIONS ON HOW OTHERS THOUGHT THE FACT THAT PRESIDENTE MAY STAY ON SHELVES IN THE US LONGER AS OPPOSED TO THE DR AND WHAT IMPACT THIS MAY HAVE ON TASTE & THIS IS THE COMMENTARY THAT I GET IN RETURN?

CAN'T WE JUST ALL GET ALONG? AND IN SOME OF OUR CASES LOST?

ISAAC ONE STEP CLOSER TO LUNACY & RUNNING AWAY TO THE DR

PS NOW LET'S DO AN EXPOSE' ON THE NUMBER OF BUBBLES EXHIBITED FROM A BOTTLE OF PRESIDENTE AFTER IT HAS BEEN POURED INTO A GLASS. I COUNTED 2,000 ANYONE CARE TO DISAGREE?:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Unbelievable.... I once took a tour of Fenway park....therefore, I feel that I'm ready to try out for the big leagues.....the most ill-informed people in a company are usually its employees....the employees are the most likely to fall for top management's twist-of-truths...I know from mine and others' experience... this is a very good question... I think I will visit the EDGAR website to try and find some dirt on PM/Miller/presidente

PS Isaac...you are correct....this thread should have already been closed....its deviated from your original topic

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Oh here are some more tips from an ex beer lover:

Hold the bottle against the light. If not crystal clear reject.

After opening hold it under your nose and you'll know right away if its a reject.

ALWAYS TRUST YOUR NOSE. That's why its mounted in front of everything else. X