Price of land in the North coast?

ando1991

Dec 5, 2016
Hola,

What should one expect to be the price per meter square of land? This would in a sought out area like Playa Dorada or Casa Linda? I think Cabarete would be way more....
This would be an investment property to probably flip later or build if cost drop a little. Housing materials keep rising....

I am thinking around $130 U.S. dollars per meter.

Gracias in advance.

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
Hola,

What should one expect to be the price per meter square of land? This would in a sought out area like Playa Dorada or Casa Linda? I think Cabarete would be way more....
This would be an investment property to probably flip later or build if cost drop a little. Housing materials keep rising....

I am thinking around $130 U.S. dollars per meter.

Gracias in advance.
Go a little more to the east and will find great deals, half the price or less.

picurka

Mar 3, 2022
Canada
La Mulata. Land and lots were sold not to long ago anywhere from $US 40-60 per square meter.
Some of them with very nice ocean view. I know a land for sale in La Mulata II for 55/m2. Big lot just over half of an acre
And I know some people will start posting againts the area right away. But they are wrong, the area is building up and have beautiful views.

Reactions: cavok and JD Jones

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Always remember cash in hand is an excellent negotiator.

Reactions: bachata

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
La Mulata. Land and lots were sold not to long ago anywhere from $US 40-60 per square meter.
Some of them with very nice ocean view. I know a land for sale in La Mulata II for 55/m2. Big lot just over half of an acre
And I know some people will start posting againts the area right away. But they are wrong, the area is building up and have beautiful views.
Lots decent in size are now pretty much gone been land grab pretty much last 3 yrs in 1 & 2 development on steroids in area , LaMulata 3 nice lots but double price from couple yrs ago..

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Speaking of La Mulata from Facebook today:

Anonymous participant

dsonoeSrtph7u17320hm1t9t8204c34tf2c350g34am0h2lt015u60hm3ght ·

I'm posting anonymous only because my family is scared....
Last night around 2am I was awoken to my dogs barking and then soundly loud banging.
Someone was trying to enter our home in La Mulata.
We moved our kids into one room and prayed the two men would give up. We do have security bars and after what seemed like forever they did leave.
The police were called but never showed up.
We are pretty shaken up and now staying at a hotel until we figure out what we are going to do.

• Wow
Reactions: cavok

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016

Anonymous participant

Last night around 2am I was awoken to my dogs barking and then soundly loud banging.
We moved our kids into one room and prayed the two men would give up. We do have security bars and after what seemed like forever they did leave.
We are pretty shaken up and now staying at a hotel until we figure out what we are going to do.
2000 people there possible law of averages if it happened..

Kricke87

Feb 16, 2021
Sosúa

Anonymous participant

Yepp, I've had a couple of friends that I know that lived there, and never really felt safe.
A couple of years ago, one older couple had 2 big pitbulls, you'd not want to meet in the dark. However, one night when evening when they were not there, someone had broken into their house and also poisoned one of the dogs. They had everything recorded, but the Police didn't do anything. So a few years back they had enough and moved and also sold the house.
Personally, I would never move to La Mulata, too many horror stories from those parts to be able to safely sleep there.

Reactions: windeguy and cavok

picurka

Mar 3, 2022
Canada

Anonymous participant

Didn't i say that someone for sure will come up with some horror storey of La Mulata. Didn't have to wait tooo long.
La Mulata 1,2 or 3?
Anonymous?

picurka

Mar 3, 2022
Canada
Didn't i say that someone for sure will come up with some horror storey of La Mulata. Didn't have to wait tooo long.
La Mulata 1,2 or 3?
Anonymous?
Moved into 1 room? Dogs barking? Loud banging? But you know that there were 2 man
Storey doesn't seem real. Sorry

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
I wouldn't live in La Mulata if i was paid to. I know someone who lived there and had THREE home invasions in five years.

• Wow
Reactions: cavok