Problems with Vaccines.. past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanita

Jul 28, 2014

New game :. Guess his screen name on dr1 😆😆😆😆😆
Please don't conflate religious fanaticism with genuine concerns over Covid vaccines. It's intellectually lazy. If you have evidence of the vaccine's efficacy AND SAFETY please post it.
If you are the type of person who puts his blind trust in: government, media, Big Pharma, Bill Gates, the WHO and the CDC...
Well, I could show you stories and evidence that might change your mind.
Or maybe not.
If you sleep better at night believing fairy tales about the world so be it. I understand. You are too fragile for the harsh realities of life.
So make your silly jokes if it makes you feel better. I'll continue posting reports I come across that document vaccine injuries from this suite of injections.
I'd like it if the vaccine was safe and effective. Not for ME as I am healthy and won't take it. But I'd love for life to get back to normal. And I'd hate to see anyone harmed who in good faith believed their leaders and injected this crap into their bodies.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
One must read the full article in addition to the expose type headlines. They they might find a different slant to that news. Underlying conditions played a role and the government will NOW probe that area of concern. I certainly hope that are members read and digest the information that you have posted about the dangers.
Hey, do you have a link to any articles showing positives affects of the vaccine? Maybe we should read those also so as to see the other side of the ledger book. Thanks for your input.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Five days ago Dominican-American Congressman in the United States Adriano Espaillat tested positive for Covid despite getting the two doses of the vaccine. Apparently, you can still test positive despite getting vaccinated. Its not clear if he got infected during the US Capitol invasion where the situation caused social distancing to be ignored by many people or if the vaccine is to blame.

nanita

Jul 28, 2014
One must read the full article in addition to the expose type headlines. They they might find a different slant to that news. Underlying conditions played a role and the government will NOW probe that area of concern. I certainly hope that are members read and digest the information that you have posted about the dangers.
Hey, do you have a link to any articles showing positives affects of the vaccine? Maybe we should read those also so as to see the other side of the ledger book. Thanks for your input.
This thread is for vaccine problems. It was started because people kept going off-topic.
However, the only positive effect of the vaccine so far as I can see it that it may reduce the symptoms of Covid. So there's that.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
The only real grave problem with vaccines is that they won’t be enough anytime soon for most countries.
It’s not so easy to scale up production in short notice and not have quality issues that spoils lots of batches. Much like those batches that were identified as creating multiple terrible reactions a few days ago.

There are not enough production lines for the expectations of most countries.

Attachments

• 7FA7E104-5538-46CD-8E73-4A103AEB568C.jpeg
    7FA7E104-5538-46CD-8E73-4A103AEB568C.jpeg
    479.3 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: Russell and Auryn

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Still to this day, Sputnik is the best candidate!
They employed a proven technology and doubled the adenovirus vectors to come up with a very safe and effective jab.

Politics is still in play, but sooner or later the facts will stand.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
This thread is for vaccine problems. It was started because people kept going off-topic.
However, the only positive effect of the vaccine so far as I can see it that it may reduce the symptoms of Covid. So there's that.
"So there's that".
Have a good day, sorry I bothered you.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.