Problems with Vaccines.. past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes Alfredo

Banned
Jun 26, 2021
Yes

At least 100 of 613 US athletes unvaccinated as Tokyo Olympics begin​

Should we kill them?
Kill, of course not. They're well on their way all by themselves. They should be isolated and treated until proof of negative status and returned to their country of origin and not allowed to compete or even mingle.

• Haha
Reactions: NanSanPedro

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Nonsense. You keep putting your, unsupported, opinion out as fact when much of what you post is completely unsupportable and therefore only, merely your opinion.
Whatever you think, I will continue on just the same. People who have not been vaccinated made a decision. The rest of the world is moving on from them.

What exactly do you disagree with? That CV19 is not here there and everywhere to stay? Or only that it came from a lab in Wuhan?
Where is your absolute proof it derived naturally?

By the way, please let the Olympics continue. I suspect it won't be stopped by you, will it?

Did you see the full house at Boston for the Yankees game today. That kind of thing with nobody wearing a mask must really upset you if you don't like things like the Olympics to go on.

Last edited by a moderator:

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
More so called experts, generally unable to support their opinions, allegedly agreeing does not substantiate anything so spare us your blind support of things beyond your ability to comprehend. You can safely join windbag and be ignored. You offer nothing of value to me.
Finally!

• Haha
Reactions: windeguy

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The point dear windy is that there is no proof yet ;) ... not that it stops you from pretending that your opinions are facts. The rest of your post is just more bait...so I'll pass on discussing it more. What a waste of time. Ignore time for you. Simplemente, no vales la pena. Es como discutir con el barro o un burro. :p
Thank you so much!! For your opinions as well. You are the best sock puppet we have had in a long time.

One of the problems with current vaccines is less efficacy against the Delta India Bravo variant, which has now been confirmed to be in the DR since June.
CV19 is here, there and everywhere to stay.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Forget it Windy

No more fettuccine for Alfredo ==== BANNED
And he was going to be so amusing. He will probably re-sock up.

Now what about those imaginary vax numbers hitting 70% so provinces reopen, and now we read that first vaccinations are down in the DR. I expect way down, which is one of the problems with vaccines as in getting enough to take them to reach herd immunity. Herd immunity isn't about to happen any time soon in the DR.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Just like the flu, I expect that there will never be herd immunity for CV19 because of variants and booster shots will be needed every year. CV19 is not only "here, there, and everywhere", it's here to stay.

Reactions: windeguy

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Just like the flu, I expect that there will never be herd immunity for CV19 because of variants and booster shots will be needed every year. CV19 is not only "here, there, and everywhere", it's here to stay.
May I ask two questions..very simple:
1. Are you stating this as "your opinion" (which usually is preceded by IMHO)
2. Is your background in some way associated with the field of medicine,science, or the field of the subject matter you have stated above. I would assume that you have a heavy duty background in the subject matter because of your devotion to the forum daily.

Just curious.

Reactions: Tarheel

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
May I ask two questions..very simple:
1. Are you stating this as "your opinion" (which usually is preceded by IMHO)
2. Is your background in some way associated with the field of medicine,science, or the field of the subject matter you have stated above. I would assume that you have a heavy duty background in the subject matter because of your devotion to the forum daily.

Just curious.
The head medical professionals in the world also say that CV19 is here, there and everywhere to stay because
CV19 is not going to be eradicated by vaccinations any more than the flu has been eradicated. No need to be a
medical professional, just need to read what experts are saying.

The President of the DR says the we have to learn to live with it.
Which is what I have been saying now that people have had enough time to be vaccinated in the DR.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

It is pretty obvious to anyone that can read that any vaccine that is developed is very likely to eliminate CV19.

Hence CV19 is here to stay.

Reactions: cavok

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
It is pretty obvious to anyone that can read that any vaccine that is developed is very likely to eliminate CV19.

Hence CV19 is here to stay.
Huh? "any vaccine that is developed is VERY LIKELY TO ELIMINATE CV19...HENCE CV 19 IS HERE TO STAY. " I don't follow." Talk about "any one can read"?

Last edited by a moderator:

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Kill, of course not. They're well on their way all by themselves. They should be isolated and treated until proof of negative status and returned to their country of origin and not allowed to compete or even mingle.
Then the same should be for all athletes, vaccinated too. And do it by the now debunked PCR testing which amplifies Covid to make sure it shows up.
And while we are at it swab all the athletes hands and anyone with bacteria present should not be allowed to leave.
There is a point that sane people will forget this Covid hyper-foolishness and decide to live life again, despite no guarantees that we never get ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.