Problems with Vaccines.. past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
The point being................Si No Vac was more placebo-like. Maybe it saved lives...........and maybe it did not. But one thing is clear, there are no long term studies available on its possible long term effects.
Inactivated virus vaccines like Sinovac have never been known to have adverse effects that show up long after receiving the vaccine. There have been some long term consequences that showed up shortly after the vaccine was given. I haven't even heard of any of those yet.

Reactions: OwnRules

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
That is quite a List .. I wonder how many will take the time to actually READ it ..

The Long term effects have not even begun to reveal themselves .. give it 5 years .. its going to get very ugly . ( for some , not all)

but hey , this is a ONE SIZE FITS ALL Vaccine .. right ? . so they tell us , right ?
I have a friend in Australia , a retired air force commander (colonel equivalent ) that has been doing extensive research on all the vaccines, others medicines being used for treatment....etc and one point he brought up that I hadn't though of is that the Chinese are not trying to copy or use a mRNA vaccine. Why?

Reactions: jd426

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
From what I've read, the Chinese haven't done much work with mRNA vaccines and copying them isn't as easy as making a fake Rolex.

OldSkool

Banned
Aug 31, 2021
Barahona
I have a friend in Australia , a retired air force commander (colonel equivalent ) that has been doing extensive research on all the vaccines, others medicines being used for treatment....etc and one point he brought up that I hadn't though of is that the Chinese are not trying to copy or use a mRNA vaccine. Why?

OldSkool

Banned
Aug 31, 2021
Barahona
Is your friend a qualified scientist? Medical researcher?

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
The Chinese are a lot smarter that you think and they are expert thieves, plus I said they aren't working on one.
I'm well aware of how smart and technologically advanced the Chinese are, but most the advanced technology they have, we either taught them how to do or they outright stole the intellectual property from us. I read that several months ago, China did begin work on developing their own mRNA vaccine. There's a lot more to it than just copying it.

Reactions: OldSkool

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
I'm well aware of how smart and technologically advanced the Chinese are, but most the advanced technology they have, we either taught them how to do or they outright stole the intellectual property from us. I read that several months ago, China did begin work on developing their own mRNA vaccine. There's a lot more to it than just copying it.
Indeed - they have a couple of mRNA projects going.

China’s Sinopharm seeks to develop its own mRNA Covid vaccine

Sinopharm is developing a homegrown messenger RNA inoculation for Covid-19, becoming one of the first big Chinese pharmaceutical groups to pursue the technology to combat the disease.

The state-owned pharma group’s move comes as concerns grow over the efficacy of conventional inactivated virus vaccines, which have dominated the rollout in China. Certain studies have shown the jabs produce fewer antibodies compared with mRNA shots.

Inactivated vaccines, such as Sinopharm’s existing Covid vaccine, use dead viral particles to produce an immune response, while mRNA jabs contain genetic instructions that tell cells to make viral proteins that prime the immune system.

Sinopharm is not the only Chinese company developing its own mRNA jab. Smaller producer Walvax Biotechnology is already conducting trials.

Reactions: cavok

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
The Chinese are a lot smarter that you think and they are expert thieves, plus I said they aren't working on one.
Well your friend was wrong..

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
  • Sad
Jan 9, 2004
Guess they must have found a way to steal it.
They certainly are trying;

And yes, I think you could say they are "experts" at it.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Germany has been working on developing their own mRNA vaccine and haven't very good results yet and Germany is more technologically advanced than China. mRNA vaccines are not easy to copy or steal. If Pfizer or Moderna were producing it in China, that might be a possibility, but they're not.

Jan 9, 2004
Germany has been working on developing their own mRNA vaccine and haven't very good results yet and Germany is more technologically advanced than China. mRNA vaccines are not easy to copy or steal. If Pfizer or Moderna were producing it in China, that might be a possibility, but they're not.

Your article references CureVac.

But BionNTech, also German, has combined forces with Pfizer and all those Pfizer jabs given in the DR and elsewhere around the globe were mRNA.........developed by BionTech in collaboration between the two companies.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Your article references CureVac.

But BionNTech, also German, has combined forces with Pfizer and all those Pfizer jabs given in the DR and elsewhere around the globe were mRNA.........developed by BionTech in collaboration between the two companies.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
I think that only highlights just how hard it is for a company to develop an mRNA vaccine.

Jan 9, 2004
I think that only highlights just how hard it is for a company to develop an mRNA vaccine.
It does...................hence why countries like China prefer to let others do the work on vaccines.............then steal their intellectual property.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Reactions: chico bill

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
It does...................hence why countries like China prefer to let others do the work on vaccines.............then steal their intellectual property.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
It's not all that easy or fast to steal intellectual property. That's why China still hasn't produced a mRNA vaccine.

We sold our soul to the devil when we started producing a lot of very advanced technology in China. A lot of the intellectual property was stolen right in China.
Take processors and SSD's for example. You can't take them apart and see what's inside like you could with a circuit board on an amplifier. We went into China and built extremely complicated production facilities. They saw how it was done. They have advanced and leap-frogged ahead decades as a result of this.

Jan 9, 2004
It's not all that easy or fast to steal intellectual property. That's why China still hasn't produced a mRNA vaccine.

We sold our soul to the devil when we started producing a lot of very advanced technology in China. A lot of the intellectual property was stolen right in China.
Take processors and SSD's for example. You can't take them apart and see what's inside like you could with a circuit board on an amplifier. We went into China and built extremely complicated production facilities. They saw how it was done. They have advanced and leap-frogged ahead decades as a result of this.
Agreed. But still faster and easier than developing your own. If it were not easier/faster to steal it, none of this likely would have taken place;

If they do develop (not steal) an mRNA vaccine, I certainly hope it has better results than the placebo-like Si-No Vac. For awhile they head-faked lots of countries............who are just now finally awakening.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Agreed. But still faster and easier than developing your own. If it were not easier/faster to steal it, none of this likely would have taken place;

If they do develop (not steal) an mRNA vaccine, I certainly hope it has better results than the placebo-like Si-No Vac. For awhile they head-faked lots of countries............who are just now finally awakening.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
play a different record. It's a bad tune and not very accurate.

Reactions: OwnRules
Status
Not open for further replies.