Problems with Vaccines.. past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is easing a series of Covid-19 travel bans and will require foreign nationals seeking to fly to the U.S. to show proof of vaccination under new rules aimed in part at assuaging mounting frustration among European allies.
How is that "easing things'? As far as I know, it's still just a proposal.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I didn't say you said it, the article you posted did. It was just a question. It looks like travelers from only a handful of countries will be allowed to enter the US if they're vaccinated and that it will take effect "early" November. Unvaccinated Americans can still enter the country with a covid test one day prior to departure.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
We now have people in that province trying to buy Invermectin from farm supply outlets to prevent Covid infection. The problem is they are using animal grade Invermectin not meant for human use. Many are ending up in emergency rooms with complications after using the animal grade pharmaceutical. Rather than make the effort to accept the vetted science and get a proper vaccination, they accept the Invermectin misinformation on social media.
Tell us where they manufacturer these inferior grades of Ivermectin in Canada please. Is it being made in some backroom drug kitchen ?
You are right about misinformation but your statement also contributes to that.
There are of course liquid pour on types and paste types meant for external parasite use only. They say not for internal use.

There are injectable and tablets. These are what many (including many medical professionals) use for early lessening of Covid symptoms.

Ivermectin tablets are approved for use in humans is primarily used for the treatment of some parasitic worms (intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis).
And ivermectin topical formulations are approved for human use too, for the treatment of external parasites such as headlice and skin conditions such as rosacea. Don't trust Ivermectin, fine don't use it.

If there are Canadians winding up in emergency room treatment from complications of Ivermectin ( and I seriously doubt there are 'many') it would be from overdosing or using an external type internally. You would not dose the same for a 120 lb woman as a 1,200 lb horse - that's a given.

Some people end up in treatment for excess consumption of man substances. Some people are just dumb.
Don't besmirch Ivermectin by implying that there are tainted grades sold by vets or farm supply stores.

I would like if your post included a Canadian link for this statement about inferior animal grades of Ivermectin and many emergency room complications from its use.

No drug is safe if over-dosed or used inappropriately. Take 10 times the amount of Pfizer's Covid vaccine and I am sure the side effects might be severe too.

Even too much water can kill you, it's called hyponatremia !

Reactions: jd426

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Take this video on vaccine issues and evaluate its worth. I am vaccinated (two jabs) I know others with 4. I know no one except my brother-in-law with adverse effects, He developed a heart arrhythmia which he will live with the rest of his life He's 79 now.

But my view is vaccines are good but not performing as promised and no one should be forced to be vaccinated - evaluate the risks yourself. Determine your heart condition and whether you are more at risk from potentially acquiring Covid or Myocarditis or Pericarditis

Forced vaccination just sounds tyrannical - to others it sounds fine. I do not trust governments that's me and my own philosophy, yours may be different.

Reactions: NanSanPedro
Jan 9, 2004
I've heard that it is being proposed, but has it passed and does it include Americans?
This is a new policy regulation eminating from the White House,,,,,,,it does not have to be passed as it is not a law.

They will certainly need to further clarify whether Si No Vac will be accepted as it currently is not an approved vaccine for use in the US. Since the airlines have been requesting this policy change, it would seem they would lobby hard to allow all those vaccines approved by the WHO….which would include Si No Vac.

Seems the airlines are trying to show their concern about health…..their financial health that is.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Sinovac has made the Dominican Republic one of the World's leaders in Covid response. Averaging ONE death per day now..................................

• Haha
Reactions: Mariahboater

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
Tell us where they manufacturer these inferior grades of Ivermectin in Canada please. Is it being made in some backroom drug kitchen ?
You are right about misinformation but your statement also contributes to that.
There are of course liquid pour on types and paste types meant for external parasite use only. They say not for internal use.

There are injectable and tablets. These are what many (including many medical professionals) use for early lessening of Covid symptoms.

Ivermectin tablets are approved for use in humans is primarily used for the treatment of some parasitic worms (intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis).
And ivermectin topical formulations are approved for human use too, for the treatment of external parasites such as headlice and skin conditions such as rosacea. Don't trust Ivermectin, fine don't use it.

If there are Canadians winding up in emergency room treatment from complications of Ivermectin ( and I seriously doubt there are 'many') it would be from overdosing or using an external type internally. You would not dose the same for a 120 lb woman as a 1,200 lb horse - that's a given.

Some people end up in treatment for excess consumption of man substances. Some people are just dumb.
Don't besmirch Ivermectin by implying that there are tainted grades sold by vets or farm supply stores.

I would like if your post included a Canadian link for this statement about inferior animal grades of Ivermectin and many emergency room complications from its use.

No drug is safe if over-dosed or used inappropriately. Take 10 times the amount of Pfizer's Covid vaccine and I am sure the side effects might be severe too.

Even too much water can kill you, it's called hyponatremia !

Chico. Reread my post. I stated that people in Alberta are using a pharmaceutical meant for animals, not humans. That’s why the problem is occurring. The problem is significant enough to warrant a media warning in Alberta where the ICU’s are on the verge of collapsing due to Delta Covid infections in unvaccinated people. The problem was large enough to warrant Farm suppliers putting in place a process for customers to go through before than can purchase Invermectin. Visit the CBC website for confirmation of the warning. Over loaded hospital emergency rooms don’t need patients with self inflicted problems arriving on their doorstep because the fell victim to bullshit social media information. I would never rely on Invermectin in any form to prevent or treat a Covid infection. There is no evidence to support the efficacy of Invermectin as a Covid prophylactic in the Lancet or JAMA.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Chico. Reread my post. I stated that people in Alberta are using a pharmaceutical meant for animals, not humans. That’s why the problem is occurring. The problem is significant enough to warrant a media warning in Alberta where the ICU’s are on the verge of collapsing due to Delta Covid infections in unvaccinated people. The problem was large enough to warrant Farm suppliers putting in place a process for customers to go through before than can purchase Invermectin. Visit the CBC website for confirmation of the warning. Over loaded hospital emergency rooms don’t need patients with self inflicted problems arriving on their doorstep because the fell victim to bullshit social media information. I would never rely on Invermectin in any form to prevent or treat a Covid infection. There is no evidence to support the efficacy of Invermectin as a Covid prophylactic in the Lancet or JAMA.
There is however plenty of evidence that it works including a large scale study in India.

Reactions: chico bill
Jan 9, 2004
Again, the Phase 3 trial showed 50.7% efficacy. Why are you so obsessed with Sinovac? Regarding the vaccines, I believe people should do what they feel is best for them. If everybody minded their own business and stopped worrying about and telling other people what they should do, we'd all be better off.

Obsessed......hardly. I have questioned all the vaccines as I search to determine which one, if any, I plan to use. That, to me at least, is due diligence. To that end I am doing what I feel is best for me............and that does not, at this point, include Si No Vac.

And Thank You for defending the right not to be told what to do. Your body.......your choice.
"The Chinese partnered with Brazil - therefore, they funded the trials. This is a perfect example of an affirmative consequences deduction fallacy. Joint partnerships can be structured in many ways. Since you like to speculate, I'm going to say that the Chinese agreed to supply all the vaccine and medical equipment necessary for the trial and in return, Brazil would buy "X" number of vaccines IF the results were satisfactory.
As I said, you need to fully understand how the Chinese conduct business............but your speculation is pretty much how they operate.........in many areas.

Deaths have occurred from taking all the vaccines, albeit a very small percentage of the number of vaccines. You are 200 times more likely if unvaccinated to die from Covid than from taking the vaccine. I have never seen any number for Sinovac, although I'm sure there are.

I too would be interested in actual believable non Chinese funded data regarding Si No Vac................not the efficacy numbers we likely both know were suspect..........but which induced many to take Si No Vac 2/3/4 times.....................long before approved even for emergency use by the WHO.
You're free to believe what you want. Some people believe the world is flat, but beliefs are not facts.

Thank You................and you as well.

As I stated, I do not yet see enough believable facts out there to consider taking Si No Vac or to believe it does anything more than create a placebo-like effect for most.

Even the DR numbers of Covid deaths, much like their initial 99.9% vaccination rate claims for altagracia province, or their claim that tourist numbers exceed pre-pandemic level,s are being called into question;

So, from this member of the flat earth society............what "facts" prompted so many people to take Si No Vac.................long before emergency use authorization?

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
There is however plenty of evidence that it works including a large scale study in India.
Yes but anecdotal, not peer reviewed scientific data Bob. You have to temper the credibility of their information with the fact that India’s respone to the pandemic was abysmal and they were desperate to try anything that gave the appearance of helping.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
OK - I would prefer you post the CBC link about grades of Ivermectin in Canada . It was you statement, not mine.
Ivermectim won't help advanced patients, agreed.
But I don't think there are difference between Vet supplied Ivermectin and Pharmacy dispensed.
Only the packages and $$ prices.
And I am sure there are way more meth overdoses filling Canadian hospitals than any potential Ivermectin overdoses

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Yes but anecdotal, not peer reviewed scientific data Bob. You have to temper the credibility of their information with the fact that India’s respone to the pandemic was abysmal and they were desperate to try anything that gave the appearance of helping.
Here we go with the "peer-reviewed".....again
There were also several hospitals (doctors) that it worked here in DR, and even some in the US (but they don't want to run afoul of the FDA so they keep mum).
The data is not anecdotal

Reactions: cavok

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
All countries with a few exceptions like Cuba(I think) can still travel to the US if they have a covid test, aren't they? This new vaccine policy only exempts a handful of countries from the covid test if they have been vaccinated. What's the big deal?

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Reactions: cavok

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
A little more than anecdotal, and as far as peer reviewed, that also can be taken with a grain of salt. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...UiOee7Vieoz0CS_h1j-c_ygS3LuqtSONh9YshTIUylMCQ
I remember reading awhile ago that India was passing out free blister packs that included Ivermectin, an antibiotic, and I think zinc tablets. Nobody is going to talk about this much after the way so many doctors were so viciously attacked and called quacks and nut cases for talking about HCQ.

Reactions: chico bill

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Hold on to your hats you naysayers ( or should it be neigh?)
There is a new drug showing promise as a preventative and treatment.
I guess if your government won't tell you to take it you will say it is bogus and 'not peer reviewed'

But this could be a game changer if it proves out

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I remember reading awhile ago that India was passing out free blister packs that included Ivermectin, an antibiotic, and I think zinc tablets. Nobody is going to talk about this much after the way so many doctors were so viciously attacked and called quacks and nut cases for talking about HCQ.
That is correct. Big Pharma, the main stream media, the politicos and several DR1 members will say it is dangerous and putting thousands of people in ICU beds without one link to those claims, and reading other useful information like this:

And never mind the drug has been approved and used widely for 40 years

I think they prefer to be intubated

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
That is correct. Big Pharma, the main stream media, the politicos and several DR1 members will say it is dangerous and putting thousands of people in ICU beds without one link to those claims, and reading other useful information like this:

It was being used in the 50's - over 60 years now. Billions and billions of doses have been used and people weren't dying en masse from taking it.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete

Face it, Chico, they were hell bent on vaccines being the solution and they weren't going to let anything get in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.