project of a law prohibiting open alcohol bottles in cars/motos

May 5, 2007
the problem is, however, that:
1. everyone else can do whatever they want, because f**k you, that's why.
2. life if someone you kill accidentally will cost you all you have.

Some people simply feel their "right" to do as they please supersedes that of others to live It?s all good and fun until something happens

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
All Dominicans drive their cars like they are drunk. So what is the difference, are they drunk or not? Even a circus monkey can drive a car better than a Dominican.

Open container law just gives the AMET the right to search inside the car and steal something.

Sorry but I have to disagree...any monkey can drive a car (or whatever object with wheel(s)) better than a Dominican, not only a circus monkey!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Sorry but I have to disagree...any monkey can drive a car (or whatever object with wheel(s)) better than a Dominican, not only a circus monkey!

hahahahahaha

Stevie Wonder drives better!!!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
hahahahahaha

Stevie Wonder drives better!!!

the problem that Dominicans have with moving vehicles is not physical. i have seen some guys here with ridiculous amounts of dexterity with their machines. the problem is in the mental dimension, wherein they cannot seem to contemplate the possibilities which can eventuate on a roadway. they cannot consider the notion that if you go the wrong way down a one way street, it could cause an accident. red lights mean nothing. my favorite is watching everybody blast through a traffic light that is malfunctioning, believing all the while that it is the responsibility of the other guy to watch out for them.