Property search, fishing

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Hey coled251, check out my listing in DR1 real estate listings. Or click Finca to see lots of pics of some beautiful land that I am selling between Sosua and Cabarete. Spectacular ocean and mountain views. I have lots from 2 acres to 37 acres. I'm offering financing with 5% down payment and 5.9% interest. Check it out.

and what about the Important Fishing Part???

Mike

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
compared to the NC Coast You do not need to go out far around this Ilsand to reach good fishing Grounds, not on the North and neither on the Eastshores where I live and Fish myself since over 16 years.
the exception would be the southshores, there you need longer Runs to reach real Deep Waters.

here on the East we catch light trolling tackle fighters such as White Marlin in their Typical Feeding Grounds/20-25 fathoms Shallows just a couple Miles off the Reef, no offshore Run needed.
we have good Blue Marlin Grounds within the 12nmls Zone.
to run 60 nmls offshore as needed in NC would here mean to almost hist the Beaches in Puerto Rico/the other side of the Mona Channel, lol.
we reach Deep Blue Water right in front of the Homedoors.
as I am a Lifetime Fisherman on the Eastshores of the DR,
for the Northshores I would recommend to contact my Buddy Randy Rode, a AQmerican Lifetime Fisherman up there on the North, He will recommend You the best Spots there.
touch Base with Him on dominican east coast bavaro punta cana fishing charters big game marlin tournament packages deep sea saltwater fishing
Hey Mod, that's not some cheapy kinda selfpromotion for myself because He is shown with His Page and contact Form on My own Eastshore Website, I do not run any charters/Boats from the Northshore, any contact Mail send there will reach directly Randy's e-mail Box and I myself will not even know about it.
the Fishing seems to be for the OP the Important Point,
so the darn Real Estate Sellers should step back a bit unless they have a Clue about the Fishing Portion of da Deal.

as in NC also down here on the Isle the Real Estate Prices are Rock Bottom since the Lehmans took the US Market downhill, it just did here not effect the same harsh way as it did/still does Up there.
Todays is a good Time to Buy and almost impossible to sell on the Isle, as all need but do not have Cash at Hand.
You will find a suitable Property with the requested View everywhere at any Time,
just check Locations by your own Priorities.
If You want to run a own Boat for Offshore Fishing and for soft Offshore Rides for Offshore Spearfishing, then You def need to look for a suitable Location for those ctivities First and then look for the right Property close to such amenities.

Mike

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
and what about the Important Fishing Part???

Mike
The OP asked about two subjects, fishing and real estate. He is receiving lots of answers about fishing, I chose to comment on the real estate part of his question. I happen to own an exceptional property that I am offering with exceptional terms. Why wouldn't I mention it to him? It is certainly his option to pursue or ignor my post.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
The OP asked about two subjects, fishing and real estate. He is receiving lots of answers about fishing, I chose to comment on the real estate part of his question. I happen to own an exceptional property that I am offering with exceptional terms. Why wouldn't I mention it to him? It is certainly his option to pursue or ignor my post.

And in case anyone is wondering, Camden Tom has a paid ad on DR1 for the property.

Sometimes people post their rentals or sales here trying to get a freebie. Freebie = spam, and will be deleted. :)

AE