Prosecutor Yenni Berenice

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
:lick:"Boso", Bozo"(Wasn't HE a Clown??) spell it anyway you want.
I just want to verify the "Sabroso" part!!! :lick::lick::lick:
She has some of the most beautiful teeth I have ever come across! :eek::eek:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I thought the Dominican saying had something to do with women with a bit of a mustache were tough like men?

Is there another saying?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I thought the Dominican saying had something to do with women with a bit of a mustache were tough like men?
Is there another saying?

you really want to know? ;)
mujer con bozo, toto saboroso :)

of course i say something closer to truth:
mujer con bozo, toto como oso.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Sorry I asked. :p

you learnt something today :) when i was told this the first time by my workers in the pharmacy i kept on repeating it over and over again out loud to memorize it. i ended up using it as a greeting when new shift arrived at work. they cracked up with laughter :)

vacanodr

Jun 10, 2012
Man this girl is making a name for herself. I have to admit I think I have a crush on her...:laugh:

She's good looking, tough as nails and like "homie the clown" she just "Don't play that..."

images

She just put big time TV mogul and rich as hell Frank Jorge Elias in jail for beating up his wife. Any other prosecutor would have given him a pass if only because they would be afraid of the repercussions.

http://dominicantoday.com/dr/local/...ourism-chief-jailed-in-domestic-violence-case

The DR needs lost of more women (and men) like her.

She can be my lawyer, judge, and entertainment anytime.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
Do you think it is possible that she was threatened into passing the buck in the case of Leonel?
I will ask her that myself later.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
Do you think it is possible that she was threatened into passing the buck to the appeals court in the case of Leonel? Its ridiculous that she says that their is no law against robbing public funds. If this is so we can all turn out the lights and leave the island now. I will ask if she was threatened later myself. If she says no, I will tell her that she is a coward and "wears the horns" of Leonel.

/I always say what I feel regardless of who it is I am talking to and what I am saying.

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
:lick:"Boso", Bozo"(Wasn't HE a Clown??) spell it anyway you want.
I just want to verify the "Sabroso" part!!! :lick::lick::lick:
She has some of the most beautiful teeth I have ever come across! :eek::eek:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Emboldening mine.

Just noticed this part... CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC you never sit still do you :):):):):):):)