Psilocybin Mushrooms...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gary short

It's a mushroom for god's sake!............I like the cut of your jib..BenjaminMWhite......

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
OK, it's not illegal, first of all,
Mirador clearly explained to you that it IS illegal.
and second, it's not even illegal in some states in the US.
This is the DR, not the States.
So YOU should get your facts straight.
I'm a bit more inclined to believe Mirador, that you guessing what is and what isn't illegal in the DR
You should really all get off your high horses.
If being legal & righteous is being on a high horse, then "Giddy Up"
It's a mushroom for god's sake!
It's a Poppy plant for God's sake, said the Heroin addict to the judge.
It's a Coca leaf, said the coke addict to the cops.
Did you think that being organic made it ok?
Try licking a poison frog in the Amazon.
That's organic too.
Let me know how you made out.
You al certainly must not have anything better to do.
We answer questions.
Some people listen and learn, others are just plain stupid.

A

apostropheman

...and let me guess, private benjamin here isn't the type to listen and learn:cheeky:
PRIVATEBENJAMIN.jpg
:bunny::bunny::bunny:

G

gary short

Mirador clearly explained to you that it IS illegal.
This is the DR, not the States.
I'm a bit more inclined to believe Mirador, that you guessing what is and what isn't illegal in the DR
If being legal & righteous is being on a high horse, then "Giddy Up"
It's a Poppy plant for God's sake, said the Heroin addict to the judge.
It's a Coca leaf, said the coke addict to the cops.
Did you think that being organic made it ok?
Try licking a poison frog in the Amazon.
That's organic too.
Let me know how you made out.
We answer questions.

Hey man such negative vibes......

BenjaminMWhite

Apr 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Sorry guys, I guess what I'm looking at, that the US is under the same UN laws, and It's not illegal in FL, so why does it HAVE to be illegal here.

Opinios are like...bellybuttons, everyone's got 'em"

But seriously, thanks for taking time and effort to answer my questions.

Peace!!!
Ben

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Arrrrrrrgh!

It's never been an issue here, so why would they make it illegal? Only a few species grow here anyways because it's so warm.

Hey Ben!
Maybe you have consumed too many magic mushrooms to know that you can't plural the word anyway! There is NO anyways! Think about it! It's like saying "anywhere's"!
I hate this error!
Shroom on dude!
Steve

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Sorry guys, I guess what I'm looking at, that the US is under the same UN laws, and It's not illegal in FL, so why does it HAVE to be illegal here.

Peace!!!
Ben
Fair enough.
Thank you for the courtesy.
I apologize if I seemed rough.
We do have a bit of a drug problem around here and it's been the root of some violent crime, so I'm a bit sensitive about it.
As well, the sentences for drugs in this country are horrendous, as are the prisons, and we don't wish that upon anybody.
It's simply the wrong country for this type of stuff.
Good luck on your quest.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004

Peace!!!
Ben
I live in FL, duuuuuuuuuude.

'Shrooms are illegal in FL.

Take a baggie to the police, show them what you have, and see what happens.

BenjaminMWhite

Apr 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
"Florida stands out because of a decision in 1978 in Fiske v Florida by the Florida Supreme Court which ruled that wild-picked psilocybin mushrooms could not be legally considered "containers" of psilocybin and thus would have to be specifically listed in Florida law by the legislature if they meant to make them illegal. Since the Florida legislature has not chosen to change the laws since then, wild Psilocybin mushrooms are presumptively legal to possess in Florida. This does not mean police won't arrest people for possession of even wild mushrooms, but this has been used as a successful defense against such charges"

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
"Florida stands out because of a decision in 1978 in Fiske v Florida by the Florida Supreme Court which ruled that wild-picked psilocybin mushrooms could not be legally considered "containers" of psilocybin and thus would have to be specifically listed in Florida law by the legislature if they meant to make them illegal. Since the Florida legislature has not chosen to change the laws since then, wild Psilocybin mushrooms are presumptively legal to possess in Florida. This does not mean police won't arrest people for possession of even wild mushrooms, but this has been used as a successful defense against such charges"
Take your 'shrooms to a police station and see what happens, little druggie dude...

Better yet, take a baggie of 'shrooms to a DR police station and see what happens.

But you did not provide the complete quote from Erowid, where you got that quote. Even Erowid says 'shrooms are illegal, Federally, to possess. So even if FL let's you wiggle out of a charge, the Feds would nail your hippie a$$:

"Psilocybin mushrooms are not specifically named in the U.S. federal scheduling system, however their two primary active chemicals Psilocybin and Psilocin are both Schedule I in the United States. This means they are illegal to manufacture, buy, possess, or distribute (sell, trade or give) without a DEA license. Fresh and dried psilocybin mushrooms are considered containers of Psilocybin and Psilocin, making them illegal to possess as well."

Good luck!!! :cheeky:

british bulldog

Jan 21, 2006
why the mushroom

Question,ben why the mushroom!!!!!!!!!!!!it only has one use;you can get every drug you want here,and cheap,so again why the mushroom,because its free is my guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ermm:

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
Maybe the friendly Hells Angels in Cabarete can help ya out - put ya on a payment plan like too.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
On obeying the Law....

(Exodus 31:15) Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day must be put to death.

(Numbers 15:32?36) While the Israelites were in the desert, a man was found gathering wood on the Sabbath day. Those who found him gathering wood brought him to Moses and Aaron and the whole assembly, and they kept him in custody, because it was not clear what should be done to him. Then the Lord said to Moses, "The man must die. The whole assembly must stone him outside the camp." So the assembly took him outside the camp and stoned him to death, as the Lord commanded Moses.

(Luke 6:1-5 NIV) One Sabbath Jesus was going through the grainfields, and his disciples began to pick some heads of grain, rub them in their hands and eat the kernels. Some of the Pharisees asked, "Why are you doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath?" Jesus answered them, "Have you never read what David did when he and his companions were hungry? He entered the house of God, and taking the consecrated bread, he ate what is lawful only for priests to eat. And he also gave some to his companions." Then Jesus said to them, "The Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath."

(Mark 2:27-28 NIV) Then he said to them, "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. So the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath."

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Parsing

O.P. when making a reference to Erowid left out the word "process" (then illegal). So maybe the OP plans on eating them right off the top of the cow's crap pile.
Hey, you never know. Lets give him the benefit of the doubt as he doesn't appear to be too bright to begin with.

Looking forward to a good weekend and while I am out playing golf I'll search around for some of those funny mushrooms. I hit my shots to the dammest spots.Let you guys know on Monday what I found but don't hold your breath.
john

Status
Not open for further replies.