Puerto Plata Weather Forecasts

Silent Bob

Oct 1, 2020
USA
Local news always have the most accurate forecasts in the U.S. The big online services and apps are never as accurate.

What is the best online english source for Puerto Plata weather forecast?

Gadfly

Jul 7, 2016
Difficult relying on daily or 10-day forecasts here, always changing conditions, wish I could help

Challenger007

Nov 2, 2020
Springfield, Illinois
I am a little annoyed by the work of modern meteorologists. Constantly incomprehensible forecasts. That rains promise, and the promised rains have not been, and are not. Something else. I began to be interested in technologies, thanks to which we can get information about the processes that occur in space, how they affect our life. And it is also interesting to study more thoroughly the processes that occur in the Earth's atmosphere, how the weather is formed. It seems to me that this issue has not yet been sufficiently studied, otherwise we will continue to wait for the weather that does not exist. I follow the rocket manufacturer, and I hope companies like this will help increase the number of satellites that track processes in the atmosphere. Maybe then the patterns of atmospheric phenomena will be clearer and we will receive a better weather forecast.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I use an app on my android phone called weawow. It seems pretty accurate most of the time.

Lou2100

Sep 21, 2020
Toronto
I am a little annoyed by the work of modern meteorologists. Constantly incomprehensible forecasts. That rains promise, and the promised rains have not been, and are not. Something else. I began to be interested in technologies, thanks to which we can get information about the processes that occur in space, how they affect our life. And it is also interesting to study more thoroughly the processes that occur in the Earth's atmosphere, how the weather is formed. It seems to me that this issue has not yet been sufficiently studied, otherwise we will continue to wait for the weather that does not exist. I follow the rocket manufacturer, and I hope companies like this will help increase the number of satellites that track processes in the atmosphere. Maybe then the patterns of atmospheric phenomena will be clearer and we will receive a better weather forecast.
What? Watch some nature programs and they'll explain how weather patters are formed.. Start with this

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyBdAUI4LX9iVMnMupHYggq-jzJFMDqLm