Punta Cana to SD

isabelle13

Mar 8, 2006
Hi

I would like to know if any of you guys know if it is possible to find a taxi or minibus to bring 7 people from a resort in Punta Cana to Santo Domingo and what that might cost? Also how would i go about booking this?

Thanks

rich17

May 1, 2006
about a yearago i went with a bunch of co-workers to DR. unfortunetly we had to go through punta cana. what we did was ask one of the many mini bus drivers located outside the airport to drive us accross the island.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Every hotel has a taxi stand at the front entrance with a sign posting fares to most destinations. It will say fare is for 1-4 passengers and vans are available for 50% additional. You may be able to negotiate lower. Probably best to get an hourly rate and keep him with you for the return,

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Isabelle13,

You didn't mention if you and your friends are going to SD to tour or moving there and therefore no mention of luggage. I only mention this as public transportation is another option and a lot cheaper then hiring a taxi or van if your plan is to sightsee.

Rick

isabelle13

Mar 8, 2006
Rick

I myself will take the bus but it is for my familly and older relatives, they are going for a wedding so they need to be in the capital for a day maybe overnight but want to enjoy the restort in Punta Cana for the rest of the week.