Punta Goleta Beach Resort

L

Leo

Has anyone stayed here ? is the beach nice ?? is the all inclusive deal worth it ?? we have never been to DR but are thinking of going for new year, would anyone recommend somewhere else on the island ??

Thanks for the help......

Leo

J

Jack Wampler

The Punta Goleta is an excellent choice. They have great all inclusive and the beach is across the street with hamburgers, fries, beer of course etc. all inclusive.
Im sure you will enjoy it.

S

Sandra

I live next to the resort. It is a good one. The beach is great, not too busy and you can walk to Cabarete. You will have a great time.enjoy

M

Marco

Bastard guards

Can?t comment on the resort itself but last weekend I went to Cabarete and we were in the taxi with an American friend and her adopted Dominican son. They almost refused to let him (looking extremely nice and well tressed, they were going to a wedding) enter the resort.
He was the only Dominican in the car.

I found this a pretty disgusting experience to see Dominicans discriminating their own people.

Maybe a bit off topic but this encounter gave me a foul taste in the mouth about this resort...

Marco

P

pablo

Re: Bastard guards

i'm sure gringos made the rules. the guard was probably following instructions, don't you think?

M

Marco

Re: Bastard guards

I?m sure about that. Which is why I got this nasty taste in my mouth about this place...

Marco