Question

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
How long does it take to get papers done by the mother (who lives in NY)? He says he doesn't know & they are waiting for response from the abogada.

How old is he? It's good to know the laws of your land so I will give you a link to your country's immigration laws so you can be knowledgeable when chatting with people that might be making up stuff. ;)

USCIS - Children

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
How long does it take to get papers done by the mother (who lives in NY)? He says he doesn't know & they are waiting for response from the abogada.

Why an abogada?

How long depends a lot on her status, among other things, including back-logs and quotas (for non-citizens).

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
Yes scammers come in all colours and they are not just in the DR so be wise when chatting with people online.
If you're looking for a light skinned one, I know one. Me, his mother, and his sisters will all give you great recommendations. He's had his shots and is HIV negative. You think I'm joking, but I'm more serious than you know. PM me for his number, he really is a great guy.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi:

You need to be careful on any relationship that begins on the internet. You never know what the true intentions are of the person that you are talking to. If you are coming to the DR wait until you get here. Don't go looking for an on line hook up. Youuullllll be soooorrrrry!

LTS

paintedlbird7

Mar 8, 2012
Hi:

You need to be careful on any relationship that begins on the internet. You never know what the true intentions are of the person that you are talking to.

LTS

I no. I didn't think that I would fall for him because he's online.. I did go out w guys here but they are just looking to hook up... Haven't met anyone that I like & is worth while.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Also because I like talking to him, or someone. It's like having our own personal journal who listens, cares, responds back.

To each their own. Sounds like you need to get out more. IMO, meeting people online is a desperate act. Again, IMO.

I know people are sometimes tooo busy but online just doesn't work.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Also because I like talking to him, or someone. It's like having our own personal journal who listens, cares, responds back.

Are you typing when you say "talking" or on video chat. If it's only text he can also "talk" to a few others. ;)