R.N. Pay

hjvkm

Oct 8, 2002
HI,
Ihave asked this question before. But being an E.R. Nurse, where and what the higest salarys in the D.R

hjvkm

Oct 8, 2002
RN Pay

Hi,
Iwork At Lackson Memorial in the ER. Imake $35.00 dolarrs an hour. Is there no hospital that compare?

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Hi,
Iwork At Lackson Memorial in the ER. Imake $35.00 dolarrs an hour. Is there no hospital that compare?
In DR?.....NO
On average is $250-$400 monthly for Nurses in DR....
and it is not only the pay, The Nurses here are glorified CNAs. The sh*t I do at work, every single day, the Docs do in DR. Nurses are not treated as professionals in DR.
SHALENA

hjvkm

Oct 8, 2002
Shalena,
Ihave been an RN for over 30 years woking at Jackson. Ican sture do CPR, ACLS start IVS intubate wound care. Iam not a CNA it still Does not count?

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
What I meant was that the Nurses in DR are not treated as Nurses...
SHALENA

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Heart attack

shalena
but if prouve yourselve will that make a diffrence

After my heart attack, When I was in intensive care, and on the floor, all checkups were done by a Dr in residence, only nursing was the lady that gave me the pills, and took the blood. And they were checked up on by the residence. No ICU nurses, a RN here does not exist as you know it. Stuff normally done by an RN in the USA is done by a doctor. This was at CEDIMAT in Santo Domingo. Plaza de Salud

When I had my elbow operated on here, the Dr. even done the dressing each day, only time the nurse done it the Dr. looked and it and redone it.

Hillbilly correct me if I am wrong but they have three levels here, but they are not CNA, LPN, AND RN OR CHARGE NURSE. they are bad worse, and bed pan changers,

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
After my heart attack, When I was in intensive care, and on the floor, all checkups were done by a Dr in residence, only nursing was the lady that gave me the pills, and took the blood. And they were checked up on by the residence. No ICU nurses, a RN here does not exist as you know it. Stuff normally done by an RN in the USA is done by a doctor. This was at CEDIMAT in Santo Domingo. Plaza de Salud

When I had my elbow operated on here, the Dr. even done the dressing each day, only time the nurse done it the Dr. looked and it and redone it.

Hillbilly correct me if I am wrong but they have three levels here, but they are not CNA, LPN, AND RN OR CHARGE NURSE. they are bad worse, and bed pan changers,

You are absolutely correct.
SHALENA

P.S.
I don't know where you are a Nurse but you are getting jipped...I don't get out of my bed for $35/hour
SHALENA